Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint) Fitzpatrick

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Demi Sutra, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set. London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint)

Infernalrestraints - 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade Pinesdale

Release Year: 2016
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Breast Bondage, Caning, Crying, Foot Caning, Fucking Machine, Hitachi, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pussy Bondage, Pussy Hook, Ring Gag, Shackles, Suction Cups, Tears, Vibrato
Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry. Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there. She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she is startled and scared. She reaches out for her husband, looking for a bit of comfort, but when he sits up she realizes that the nightmare isn't over yet. It continues tomorrow..
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 823.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade

Pussy Whipping Tit Torment Tacoma

I like to bind my slaves in leather before ravaging their supple breasts. I also enjoy blindfolding my slaves and requiring them to perform felatio on my favorite dildo. Nothing makes me happier than including a good pussy whipping into my tit torment sessions.
Sometimes I'll whip one of them alternately on the clit and on the nipples, on the clit and on the nipples, on the clit... and then just when she expects it on her nipples, I lash out at her clit again. The element of surprise makes the pain more intense. I love the way they yelp when I do that!
Duration: 56:23
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 676.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Whipping Tit Torment

London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded) Incline Village

Cast: London River
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross. As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded)

Stephie Staar & London River (Pain it Forward: Zapped) Porter

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River
It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him. To rid himself of Stephie’s ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie’s new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephie Staar & London River (Pain it Forward: Zapped)

Infernalrestraints - Play with Me Konya

Release Year: 2015
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Metal Bondage, Pussy Fondling, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Stockings, Stock
Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here. Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready. But she could be better. For instance, her outfit is sexy as hell, but it gets so much better when O.T. starts tearing it off. Her body is amazing, but it looks so much nicer when it has a few bruises for the rough corporal punishment. Her attitude is fine, but when she is pushed into subspace she goes from a woman who wants to feel the hard bondage and discipline, to a plaything that NEEDS to feel it.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Play with Me

Rigged Alanson

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humiliation
Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rigged

Время генерации страницы 0.06576 секунды с 9 запросами