HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clubstiletto - The Trophy Wife Illusion - Mistress Kandy

Clubstiletto - The Trophy Wife Illusion - Mistress Kandy

Actress name :
Movie Title : Clubstiletto - The Trophy Wife Illusion - Mistress Kandy
Genre : Clubstiletto, Dirty Talk And Masturbation Instructions, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy Expires=

Description : Sure, you have a beautiful trophy wife and high-paying executive job but little do people know that behind closed doors, youre the one getting fucked, by Kandys big rubber cock. Wifey wears the pants around the household and your cock has never even been near her pussy, she has real men for that. To maintain the illusion, you willingly come crawling on all fours to suck her meat and then bend over so she can violate your backside. She fucks you every single day and sometimes even multiple times, your hole is as sloppy as any street whores. In this scene Mistress Kandy talks explicitly about how you must come home from work everyday and attach her strap-on to her waist. She even calls your ass your cunt and tells you how you have to keep it clean by douching it. I dont want my cock all dirty after Ive pounded your cunt she tells you. She tells you that she knows youre having accidents at work, because youre so loose now, sharting yourself which leads to another whole level of humiliation. Some people might be buying the Mr. big-shot routine but Kandy knows the truth, you are nothing but her weak willed fuck toy and slave.

Duration : 00:04:30
Size : 0,33 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Clubstiletto - The Trophy Wife Illusion - Mistress Kandy - 0,33 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11081 секунды с 9 запросами