Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey Ogdensburg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum
eyes uncrossed.
There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.
We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut’s hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey

Lexi Sindel & Summer Brielle (Strap-on Queens) La Vernia

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Strap-on
There is only one way to stretch a slave's hole and that is by shoving bigger and bigger dicks in it!! Goddesses Lexi and Summer turn the bitch into a dick loving whore to be pimped out by anyone they see fit. He will be trained to thank them for the privilege of being their anal slut as his hole gapes for any sized cock they shove deep inside.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel & Summer Brielle (Strap-on Queens)

Amateur Lesbian Orgy Fort Edward

Release Year: 2023
Cast: just-wingit, tiffanyxduhh1, catkitty21, coco koma, redheadwinter, bronwinaurora
Genres: Amateur, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Group Sex, Lesbian, Orgy, Rimming, Strapon, Squirt, Tribbing, Toys, Double Dildo
Kicking off pride month with a delicious video. We were playing a game of basketball, but seeing each other sweaty with our tits bouncing was too much we starting kissing and touching then went RIGHT into **pussy eating** we were so horny.. after: we used toys to fuck each other (dildos, vibrators, & strap-ons)
Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Lesbian Orgy

Perfect Magic Cool Sweet Collection For You Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1. Powers

Release Year: 2023
Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth. Mrs tied slave and lit a cigar, smoke a little bit servant, she began to put out a cigarette on his body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Magic Cool Sweet Collection For You Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1.

Milf Josephine James Has A Very Naughty Fair Play

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature
Cast: Josephine James
Genres: MILF, Role Play, Hardcore, All Sex
Big breasted MILF Josephine James has a very naughty lesson for her hot stepdaughter Rose Skies, and it wil include a strapon.
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6429kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Josephine James Has A Very Naughty

Ruby Onyx - Taking My Slut's Training To The Next Level East Poland

I walk in to see my naked little slut awaiting further training with his ankles in a spreader bar and his butt hole plugged! I had him quickly sucking at my stiff strap on whilst teasing him with an anal hook! Once inserted into his tight pussy hole I was able to have him suck my cock with a simple tug of his lead! Complete responsive obedience! But my cock was not the only thing I wanted him sucking! My alpha with a massive dick was just behind the door so I beckoned him in and watched as he thrust his boner straight into my sluts mouth! My slut being made to deep throat his cock for us whilst gagging and spluttering ha! With his butthole perfectly poised I was able to rail him from behind whilst he continued to pleasure my well hung alpha. His butt hole training was about to reach the next level as the alpha arose from his throne and stretched him wide open from behind! Using him like a little fuck toy he pounded his back passage hard and fast! Our slut was exhausted...a victim of a severe spit roasting, cocking sucking and butt fucking! But there was still one thing left to do! Collect my alphas load in his mouth! Over the course of twenty minutes, he was rather blue balled, but thankfully this little cum guzzler didn't let us down...
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24741kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruby Onyx - Taking My Slut's Training To The Next Level

Brooklyn Daniels ,Mila Blaze Shock

Brooklyn Daniels has been granted her Mistress status. We're glad. We've paired her and Mila Blaze to unleash some Lesbian BDSM fun on our favorite muscle MILF, international hottie Becca Diamond. She's taken a few hung dicks here at Fetish Network while bound up during hardcore bondage scenes. Can she handle a lesbian domination threesome? Only one way to find out. Brooklyn and Mila start Becca on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. You know these two had to bring a rope bondage scene for this strong booty. She struggles and tries to get off but she isn't going anywhere. These two Mistresses know what they're doing. Diamond is known for her deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the strapons her Mistresses are wearing, she rethinks taking dick all together. She has no choice. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, both mean girls taking turns fucking her skull in. Both turn the vibration and speed up and down, tormenting Becca's infamous meaty clit. They slap her tits and want to hear say what dirty whore she is, a nasty bitch. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. They finally pull her of the sybian and tie her to two horizontal posts, wrists and ankles keep her in place, kept in the doggy position. Everyone knows it's perfect for double penetration. Becca really experiences two massive rubber dicks entering both ends at the same time. The Mistresses pull out their dicks on sticks, slipping them in through spanking, slapping and water boarding. Maybe Becca will think twice before doing another scene with us.
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Daniels ,Mila Blaze

Время генерации страницы 0.03819 секунды с 9 запросами