JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Young Goddess Kim - White Wicked Chastity Tease

Young Goddess Kim - White Wicked Chastity Tease

File Name: Young Goddess Kim - White Wicked Chastity Tease
Runtime: 00:12:06
File Size: 0,52 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Young Goddess Kim, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom,
Description: your dreams have come true! your cock and balls are finally able to give Me pleasure! Locked up in chastity of course. Look up at your Goddess Keyholder, in all tight white, and completely irresistible. you are Mine to use for My pleasure and amusement so today Im going to allow you to admire and worship from My sexy strappy stilettos, up My silky perfect legs to My breasts beneath this tight white dress.. And when your cock fills the cage so tightly it hurts, Ill let you worship My addictive divine pantyhose feet, soles and toes. you cant get enough, beg some more haha this key around My neck is not coming off but Ill let you kiss it as I further your torturous tease..

DOWNLOAD FILE
Young Goddess Kim - White Wicked Chastity Tease
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.32068 секунды с 9 запросами