Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rose Winters - Meets The Face Fucking King (2021) Dobbs Ferry

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rose Winters
Genres: Amateur
Video language: English
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy hard. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Winters - Meets The Face Fucking King (2021)

Sophia Burns - Happy Birthday Rome

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sophia Burns
Genres: Gonzo ,Hardcore ,All Sex, IR
Sophia and her husband Kevin have been talking about her bringing another man into their bedroom. Keven waking up in the other room, heard his wife Sophia moaning in the other room. Kevin went to see what the commotion was as he walked in to another man smashing on his wife. Sophia then says “Happy Birthday Kevin!” as she’s taking a huge dick in her mouth. Then Sophia told Kevin to watch as her huge man friend Jovan bent her over and smashed her from behind. Then Keven watched his wife Sophia ride Jovan's huge cock as she had orgasm after orgasm. The Kevin watched Sophia take a huge facial and after she collected all of that nut into her mouth, Sophia then spit it all into Kevin's mouth.
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Burns - Happy Birthday

Girlsway - Realtor Romance Lyme Center

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: AJ Applegate, Angela White
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Fetish, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Angela White, a potential homebuyer, arrives at an Open House event -- only to discover that the realtor is none other than AJ Applegate, an ex-girlfriend!
Although there's some awkwardness between them in the beginning, there's genuine warmth as they catch up during the tour. As they progress through the house, they fondly reminiscence over the apartment they once shared together as a young couple. Although the apartment itself was a state, the shared experience obviously still holds a special place in their hearts.
Slowly and surely, the flame is rekindled between them. Even though they broke up years ago, it wasn't because they were nasty towards each other -- they were just different people with different needs. They hadn't matured yet! Now, though, for the first time, they're truly seeing each other in a new light.
The spark between them intensifies once Angela's shown to the bedroom. They crawl onto the bed together to test it, gazing into each other's eyes. Although there's some hesitation, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun? To see if what they had for each other all those years ago could be way better now?
Unable to deny themselves any longer, they sensually explore each other's bodies with a newfound appreciation.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Realtor Romance

Viola Weber - Special pleasure after a hot shower (November 28, 2021) Inlet

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Anal-Beauty
Cast: Viola Weber
Genres: Anal, Cum on Ass, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Missionary, Shaved, Small Tits, Teen
Viola Weber takes a shower when her boyfriend enters the room asking if he can rub her back. She asks him to give her a towel and to help her get out of the bath. Dude gives her a hand but the smell of her clean and hot body makes his head twist with desire. He tells her to follow him into the bedroom where he would please her with something special. Curious Viola Weber does so and gets passionate cunnilingus that leads to a crazy doggy-style orgasm.
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viola Weber - Special pleasure after a hot shower (November 28, 2021)

Lady Lyne - Using All Of Me (2023) Osceola Mills

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: Big Tits
Looking oh so fine in a sheer bra and matching thong and garter belt, Lady Lyne gets even hornier as she feels herself up. Her stockings and high heels complete the look that is absolutely irresistible. Certainly, Pavlos is no match for such a hot number who clearly wants to cum.
Turning around, Lady Lyne presents her backside to her lover, letting him drop openmouthed kisses and spankings. Pavlos keeps on getting closer and more handsy, squeezing those titties and kissing Lady Lyne anywhere his lips can reach. In return, Lady Lyne grinds her big booty backwards to rub against Pavlos's erection.
Their passion moves on to the next level when Lady Lyne drops to a crouch and pops her lover's stiffie out to suck. Her breasts swing free as she bobs her head back and forth. That gives her a reminder to deliver a nice titty fuck that also makes her nipples even harder.
Leading Pavlos to the bedroom by his sausage, Lady Lynne gives him another titty fuck and then climbs on top of him. Rubbing herself against him, she teases with the promise of some pussy before sliding her thong aside and giving him the real deal. Riding him in cowgirl, she rocks back and forth until Pavlos pushes her lower and licks their combined juices clean.
Lady Lyne gets another ride, this time freed of her lingerie entirely. She takes it nice and deep, but things get even deeper still when she gets on her knees so Pavlos can give it to her in doggy. He pulls her hair, tugging her head back to arch her back for the ultimate penetration.
When Lady Lyne shifts to her side, she takes care of pleasuring her own breasts with her tongue while Pavlos reenters her from behind. Their spooning fuck gives way to one last romp between the lips as Pavlos bends Lady Lyne backwards until he can do her in missionary. As he gets ready to pop, Pavlos titty fucks his love one last time to blow onto her face.
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne - Using All Of Me (2023)

Newly Single, Freshly Fucked Leader

Newly single blond waitress Dakota Skye teases frequent customer Tony when he tries to hit on her. After he gives her a few hondos she becomes way more receptive and nearly blows him in the restaurant bathroom! Soon as they make it to his bedroom she's fingering herself and gagging on his big cock like the little slut that she is. Tony drills her wet pussy in several different positions then finishes by giving her a huge facial cumshot.
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newly Single, Freshly Fucked

Masturbation in bedroom Deleon Springs

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Hidden cam, Voyeur
Horny house wife amazing Masturbation on bed, hidden cam action.
Format: avi
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2033kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 106.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masturbation in bedroom

Время генерации страницы 0.14912 секунды с 9 запросами