View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 05:43 AM   #3626
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jason Aberystwyth

Studio: Next Door
Jason is a diamond eyed hunk with soft lips and a sexy accent. This Portuguese born stud is easy going and easy on the eyes at the same time, but dont be fooled. Once he strips out of his coveralls, stepping out into the naked sunlight, its nothing but hard times, as he strokes his cock with two hands, taunting you with his rocked rod as he runs his hands down the side of his ass, squeezing his cheeks and then giving them a smack just for good measure. One look into Jasons blue eyes and youll want to spend more time with him, as he reclines in the tool shed for a moment of private attention, stroking his cock feverishly, fucking into his waiting hands before launching his massive load spewing out onto the floor in a messy conclusion that translates in any language.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 654.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason

Nate Grimes Solo Orsonnens

Studio: Bad Puppy
Nate Grimes just finished working out before he stopped by. He said that he focused on his arms so we asked him to flex his guns; and, they were bulging. From that point it did not take much coaxing to get him out of his shirt. His body is absolutely ripped and hes ready for one final work-out of the day, his cock. As the interview continues Nate is continuously rubbing his crotch. His cock is making quite the impression and looks like it wants to come out to play. He stands up and puts one hand in his underwear. He starts jacking his cock and strips out of his pants. His stiff piece of meat is roaring hard and sticking out the side of his shorts. Nate takes a long, slow sniff of his shoe as he strips totally naked. He kneels on the sofa, bends over and spreads his ass wide open allowing the camera to zoom in really tight. Ready to get down to business, Nate settles back into the corner of the sofa, grabs a bottle of lube and squirts some in his hand. He smears the lube on his asshole and begins working it into his hole. From out of the blue this huge dildo appears and Nate starts slowly working it up his hole. It seems the deeper he pushes it, the harder his cock becomes. He starts working the dildo faster and faster and before long Nate is blowing thick globs of creamy cum all over his hot stomach and chest.
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 609.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nate Grimes Solo

Dirk Yates Top Brass Military Issue 07 Berry

Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Chris, Dorian, Aiden, Bill Ray, Steve, Keith, Erick, Bret Lawson, Rowen McCloud, Dean Rivers, Trent Mason
11 Real Military Men! Featuring Lance Corporal Rowen McCloud! Stand at full attention as legendary Dirk Yates brings you the hottest and horniest real military men from his award winning Dirk Yates Private Collection series, Top Brass! These completely unrehearsed, and unscripted amateur movies feature real military servicemen stripping off their uniforms and baring it all just for you, alone or with their barrack buddies. So sit back and get a load off with Dirk Yates' Top Brass!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:24:31
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1359kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates Top Brass Military Issue 07

Smooth Amateur Stroker Adam SAN PEDRO SULA

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Foreskin Play ,Outdoors ,Solo
Video language: English
Well finally it's spring-time and the sun is beginning to come so we thought we'd take our cameras outside and make the most of it! The first lucky lad to get a chance to enjoy himself in the British sunshine is the delicious Adam W. Adam is a 6 foot stunningly good looking guy from Leeds. Adam has the most gorgeous blue eyes, sexy little smile, smooth chest and super suckable uncut cock which he certainly made the most of when we met... Now Adam is the boyfriend of another model on the site who is also from Leeds. Once his boyfriend had done his debut Adam simply couldn't wait to become the newbie on the block! So... with the sun shining down onto the balcony, there was no better place for ‘hot stuff' Adam to get his rocks off... Adam relaxed on the sun-lounger with a drink and something to read, and as the hot guys on the page got him stirring down below his hand soon went to give his swelling cock some attention! What follows is a very relaxed and horny wank in the sun. Adam enjoys sunning his naked body outside, spending time to just rub his body as his cock points towards the sky. Once he lays back his cock doesn't take long before it erupts spilling his hot jizz onto his golden glowing abs .
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7545kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smooth Amateur Stroker Adam

Karel Evans Solo Boncarbo

Studio: Badpuppy
27 year old Karel Evans has never done anything in front of the video camera; but, today is different. Karel stopped by and we were able to convince him to strip down and show us his hot, tattooed body. As he flexes for the camera we can all appreciate the work that has gone into sculpting muscles like that; but, Im sure wed all agree that we would much rather be there stroking Karels body in person. Karel drops his underwear to the floor, revealing an already engorged cock which he keeps stroking making it harder and harder. Lying back on the table, Karel pulls his legs back showing us his sweet ass thats just longing to be penetrated; but, thats for another day. Moving over to the sofa Karel, gives us a little bit more of an ass show; before, turning around and stroking his cock again. Picking up a wine glass Karel jerks his cock until he squeezes out a nice load of jizz into the glass. And no, unfortunately Karel does not drink whats in the glass; but, feeling a little exhausted heads off to the shower to get cleaned up.
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 779.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karel Evans Solo

How Much Cum Can One Cock Squirt'! Mountain Lakes

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Solo ,Cum Jerking Off ,On The Sofa
There I was, trawling through all the new model applications a few months back, when I came across this fit fella. Somehow he had managed to get lost in all of the endless pages of applications... most likely because he applied while I was on holiday! Anyway, as soon as I saw his pics I jumped on the phone . Fortunately, Josh S was still up for making a film and so we arranged a date. Eventually this tall, dark handsome man was sitting on my sofa and eager to get naked. After a quick chat he stripped down to reveal a lovely, soft, uncut cock and then sat back down to begin the job at hand . Stroking his meat gently, his dick was hard within 30 seconds and from there onwards, that's the way it stayed. Josh S was very focused on enjoying himself and you sure can tell that he loves his cock just as much as the rest of us! Come the end, well, I haven't seen a shooter like this in a while .
Duration: 21:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 201.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Much Cum Can One Cock Squirt'!

Myles Long Maple Rapids

Release Year: 2023
After getting my dick all the way up his I start pumping his ass really good! I blew one of the biggest loads ever and covered his hole and tummy with my load!
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 873.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Myles Long
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04092 секунды с 9 запросами