Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wheel of Torment Mainz

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of Torment

Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey Oakland City

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Fear Of A Black Pine Grove

Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Lily Jordan
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Sex, Big Cocks, Interracial Prebooks
Riley Reyes was filled with anxiety about fucking Isiah until she was filled with his big black cock! Arya Fae is a nasty lil whore with a puffy pussy that Sean Michaels was happy to pound to orgasm. Kacie Castle must be a glutton for punishment because she enjoyed every second of Moe's Monster Black Member stretching her to the limit! Lily Jordan is a beautiful 19-year-old brunette that could barely handle Ricky's Johnson, but, oh boy! did she enjoy being impaled by it!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear Of A Black

Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage Decatur

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Foot Torment, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
This doesn't curb her brattiness, but rather inspires her to taunt him even more. The positive thing to remember is that she is willing to endure whatever he throws at her when she pushes his buttons, so this is going to be an interesting shoot no matter what. The next position is also a suspension, but this one is very asymmetrical and it pulls this slut in every direction. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her slutty pussy, and she begins to show signs of submission as the pain is ramped up. After two brutal suspensions, you would think that she would be a little less bratty, but this is not the case. She continues to antagonize him to see how sadistic he can really be, and soon finds out how fucking twisted this man is. Katie is now folded in half, and her arms are tied in a way that they are what holds her in place for the next dose of torment. Now the pain comes faster and harder, and suddenly Katie realizes that her mouth may have gotten her in more trouble than her body was capable of handling. The torment is brutal and she begins to wonder if she is going to make it to the end. Her throat and pussy are fucked mercilessly until she can no longer take the stimulation. In the final scene, Katie is atop a wooden box with her limbs pulled up and away from her body leaving her completely helpless. Foot torment, breath control, and imposed orgasms close out the day as we see Katie finally submit to The Pope.
Duration: 1:25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage

Sarah Blake Neches

Release Year: 2023
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Just a Whore - Lauren Phillips Munds Park

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Whore - Lauren Phillips

Czech Stepmom Spanks Blonde Teen Ericeira

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Florane Russell, Jenny Wild
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Blonde teen Jenny Wild is making pancakes for breakfast, but when she get a phone call, she completely forgets about the stove. Her Czech stepmom Florane Russel bursts into the kitchen and chastises Jenny for making the house smell like burnt food! To punish her step-, Florane bends her over and spanks her ass. Florane pulls down Jenny's tiny jean shorts, then slaps her bare ass, but this turns her step- on. To punish Jenny even further, Florane makes her step- like her pussy, and plays with her tits. Florane then goes out on Jenny, and makes the blonde girl cum, before demanding Jenny bring her to orgasm again!
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6070kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Stepmom Spanks Blonde Teen

Время генерации страницы 0.16234 секунды с 9 запросами