JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gas Mask and Fur Coat

Gas Mask and Fur Coat

File Name: Gas Mask and Fur Coat
Runtime: 00:10:17
File Size: 0,33 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Gas Mask, Goddess Worship, Furs, Leather, Pantyhose, ManyVids, BuddahsPlayground
Description: I am your powerful gas mask goddess who gets everything she wants. I am tall, lean, beautiful & the most powerful goddess you will ever serve. This video was made for you as a training tool. You must watch it and lock yourself into chastity until your goddess tells you to do otherwise. You will see me in my long fur coat, fur scarf ,black leather skirt and shiny, sexy, imported pantyhose and leather boots. I allow you to pretend to be my lover and I seduce you the way that only a true, powerful goddess is able to do. Watch me slowly caress my body and slowly remove all of my sexy attire only to demand you look at me...but do not touch yourself. As your goddess I will know if you do so and the consequences are beyond anything you could imagine. You pretend to be a man of high society, but I bring you right to your knees and knock you off of that high horse you ride every single time I make one of these videos .You become my puppet doing everything that is demanded. Are you ready for an assignment my darling puppet? First things first. Prove yourself. Watch this video and let your mind open to the idea of being totally under my control ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
Gas Mask and Fur Coat
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07485 секунды с 9 запросами