Jessicagbanks - Gcupbitch Dumbass for Ass

Cast video: Jessicagbanks
Name: Jessicagbanks - Gcupbitch Dumbass for Ass

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,12 GB
Video: 960x720
Duration: 00:08:22

Genre: Jessicagbanks, Abuse, Ass, Ass Worship, Balls, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Goddess, Humiliation, Jerk Off, Love, Masturbation, Pov, Tight, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jessicagbanks, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: OMG youre such an ass-addicted idiot, especially when it comes to MY curvaceous perfection, I can do anything I want with you just by showing you My ass! I dont even have to look at you, and I can turn you into a dribbling fool who will do whatever I want, give Me whatever I want. Isnt that right? YES!My white short shorts are so tight on My hot lil ass, and Im keeping it right in your face throughout this entire video! I tease and taunt you relentlessly, laugh at you for being such an ass worshiping fool and make you drain your accounts for Me before finally draining your loser balls! LOL! And you love every deliciously torturous second of it!Mega Ass Tease in this ass worship / financial domination fetish video. Also includes humiliation, verbal loser abuse and even a lil JOI countdown at the end

DOWNLOAD FILE: Jessicagbanks - Gcupbitch Dumbass for Ass - 0,12 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05286 секунды с 9 запросами