Old 06-18-2023, 11:41 AM   #93
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brelli - First Visit Check

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brelli
Genres: 14 Cumshots, Brunette, Handjob, Interracial, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
Video language: English
This chick was all about having as many cocks in her mouth at the Gloryhole as she could. She's never had more than one cock at a time and today she serviced 14! During her interview she tells us that she knows how to work her tongue using the stud and you're about to find out she wasn't exaggerating. She was making the guys nut very fast so she had something special going on in her mouth.
You guys got her kinky background during the interview (See Scrapbook) so I won't go into it here but I'm sure you could already tell she's a horny little submissive freak.
She was done blowing dudes after cock number 10 but as we were trying to leave more guys kept showing up and telling her how hot she was so she wanted to make sure they were taken care of. This happened 4 more times and I was impressed by her determination to satisfy strangers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6155kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brelli - First Visit

Rebecca Volpetti Ruined Orgasm Spisska Nova Ves

Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
After those intense deepthroat blowjobs the guys need to pour out their sperm and Rebecca eagerly helps them,
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Ruined Orgasm

He swallows Oldenzaal

Today we bring you a scene from this saga that we like so much, the super glory holes, this time with the incredible and cane Tina Fire, who as her last name indicates is pure fire, you have nothing more to do with how eager each cock is getting that comes out of that hole in her mouth and savors them until she begins to give each one of them a rod to swallow each and every one of the 23 cumshots she fed in this spectacular glory hole. This exciting scene is one that you will not forget, you cannot miss it.
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 555.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He swallows

Rebecca Volpetti Gloryhole (2018) Energy

She gets facial loads too and cum gets on her hair and into her eyes, totaling 17 loads..
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Gloryhole (2018)

Rebecca Volpetti-Ruined Orgasm Brodnax

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
After those intense deepthroat blowjobs the guys need to pour out their sperm and Rebecca eagerly helps them,
jerking the dicks and helping them to cum, licking sperm up to the last drop and swallowing everything.
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti-Ruined Orgasm

This is swallowing! Rockham

What a wonderful girl. Marina Gold surprises us all with a GloryHole where she fucks everyone before, and then enters the cubicle to swallow everything. How she has fun giving blowjobs while they come out of the hole is spectacular. This girl has been stomping friends, she is the greatest thing that has gone through Putalocura.
Duration: 37:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is swallowing!

Veena Boxborough

Cast: Veena
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking,
The hot Latina with a bang'n body is back to the Gloryhole for another feeding and this time she got some return service. She got a lot of great comments from her first visit so I knew you guys were going to want to see again right away.
I got an email a few days later from one of the guys who fucked telling me she has the tightest pussy he's ever fucked so that explains why he didn't last very long. Her pussy is just as effective at milking cocks as her skilled mouth is. I think he was the guy she came all over and her cum was dripping on the floor.
The last time I took her to the Gloryhole I mentioned to you guys about her getting fucked by the entire college football team at a party. She tells us the entire story during this visit so I won't list the details here but it's a good one. She's a lot sluttier than she looks and is in the right place to satisfy her cum cravings.
When we first got into the Gloryhole booth she was moving around a lot so I just assumed it was nerves but I soon discovered her pussy was contracting and getting super wet with anticipation. I initially thought I had to calm her down as I do with most first-timers but then realized she just needed cock.
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veena

Время генерации страницы 0.13748 секунды с 9 запросами