Old 06-17-2023, 01:07 PM   #553
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default London Lix - Foot Slave Application

London Lix - Foot Slave Application
London Lix

Youre here at my feet today because you wish to be my foot slave, but you need to know what this role entails. Worshiping my pretty feet from below, I detail all of the tasks I expect you to fulfill, from sniffing my sweaty stockings, to licking between each toe. I take you on a tour of my pedicured toenails, high arches and wrinkled soles. I show you how I like my feet sucked, licked, rubbed, massaged with oil. Of course, the payment for such a position is not monetary, but something far more erotic...should you please your Goddess, you will be permitted one footjob a month, and Ill tell you all about how that would go down too...
GENRE:London Lix, Dirty, Domination, Erotica, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Goddess, Licking, Oil, Pov, Pretty, Slave, Sluts, Stockings, Submissive, Worship, Dirty Talk, Foot Worship, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Dirty Talk, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Footjob Instruction, Oil Fetish, Oily Soles, Pedicured Toes, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, St

Size: 0,49 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:10:46

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03767 секунды с 9 запросами