Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crybaby Part 2 Helena

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mercy West, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in.
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears.
She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Part 2

Red Butts Matter Tower

Studio: Shadowlane
Cast: Clare Fonda, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Mature
Long time partners, Officers Bookman (Steve Fuller) and Verdana (Clare Fonda) are assigned to protect a witness, (Dee Williams). At the safe house, Verdana notices something familiar about the blonde in custody, though she’s radically changed her look, in the 14 years since they met. Alone with her charge, Verdana attempts to strip search Dee, but her frisky prisoner remembers Verdana too, and isn’t about to let herself be woman-handled by her the rogue cop again. Detective Bookman enters to find a nude Verdana being spanked by Dee! Furious at the bizarre turn of affairs, Bookman spanks both women soundly, warning them to stay inside the house and not attract attention. Yet later that day, he finds them defiantly cavorting nude in the backyard pool! Turning them both under his arm, he spanks their wet bottoms, then marches them inside for a tandem punishment that leaves the luscious blondes chastened and glowing.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Butts Matter

Boy Decided To Punish This Girl Behind The Scenes Lamoni

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rachel Starr
Genres: All sex, Big Tits, Pretty Ass, Hardcore
Scott Nails is preparing his comedy routine backstage when Rachel Starr comes in to criticize and make fun of his material. When Scott is called to go on stage he has a panic attack.
Rachel goes on instead and steals all of Scotts material. Scott's enrage timer expires and he explodes on Rachel when she comes backstage. Her pussy will need massive amounts of healing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Decided To Punish This Girl Behind The Scenes

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin Nesconset

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Lessons Learned Dar Es Salaam

Ukami had been brought to one of her co works basement for further fun. He had her tied up, and looked into her disgusting nostrils. He noticed how dirty they were and knew that a dirty slut like her had to be cleaned out, and punished for it. What he decided to do was place some smoldering hot wax over her body and tongue. This was his way of making sure she had leaned her lesson.
Duration: 22:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons Learned

Hazel Hypnotic Kinston

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.
The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture? We'll see how well she does under the more "stressful" conditions.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

Southern Strappings Rafina

Release Year: 2023
Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Strappings

Время генерации страницы 0.16300 секунды с 9 запросами