Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Girls Try Anal - Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To Reeder

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Kira Noir, Jade Baker
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Petite, Tribbing, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kira Noir enters Jade Baker's bedroom where Jade lies on the bed looking miserable, surrounded by tissues and food wrappers. Jade thanks her for coming over...Kira carefully asks if there's anything she can do. Jade laments that unless Kira can get her and her boyfriend back together, no, there's not much she can do...Jade can't believe that he cheated on her, and fucked the girl he cheated with, no less!
Kira tells Jade that it's his loss and that she should focus on finding someone better for her. Jade says she knows she should but she's still stuck on him...they did have some good times! Especially the sex... God, the things he did to her...Kira laughs, saying it sounds like Jade misses his dick more than him!
Kira assures Jade that she doesn't need her ex to have fun in bed. She's a wonderful girl! She can have all the hookups she wants. Jade is flustered, saying she can't just get out there and grab some guy off the street! Kira is thoughtful for a few moments, then casually suggests that 'down to bang.
Jade is surprised, then laughs it off, not thinking that Kira is serious at first. However, Kira insists that she is! Gender's no boundary when it comes to friends with benefits! Jade is curious, even seems to be giving it some idle thought as she admits that she's never done it with a girl before. Kira says that it's the best thing ever -- Jade might not go back to boys after this!
Jade half scolds and half teases Kira for being so eager to have sex with her - she had no idea Kira was even interested. Kira shrugs and says that until now, Jade was taken, but now that she's single and up for grabs, Kira would happily be the one doing the grabbing!
'How do you intend to do me like him, then?' Jade curiously and playfully challenges. Kira grabs a strap-on out of her bag and grins. Jade is surprised, insisting that this must've been Kira's plan all along!
Kira shrugs, saying that, well, she doesn't want her best friend to mope forever, and what better way is there to shake off the blues than getting laid? Finally Jade agrees, biting her lip flirtatiously.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11591kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Try Anal - Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To

Pure Taboo - Mr. Nice Guy West Fairlee

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Abella Danger, Seth Gamble
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Fisting, Rough Sex, Gagging, Spanking, Submissive, Pervert, Face Fucking, Domination
18-year-old girl, as she crashes through the door and into a hallway, laughing and nearly losing her footing. She is closely followed by Eric, a 25-year-old man, who catches the teenager and steadies her on her feet, laughing alongside her. The happy pair met that night at a club and instantly hit it off, flirting and dancing until the wee hours of the morning. When Eric invited Amy back to his house, she eagerly accepted and now here they are. Slightly embarrassed from the wipe out, the girl looks down the darkened hallway of her hookup's place. It's filled with strange statues that catch her off guard. 'What are you ... some kind of serial ?' she asks giggling, as Eric kisses her neck and guides her down the hall, brushing off his art collection as a hobby. He opens the door to his master and invites her inside. 'See, no statues in here, I promise!' She walks inside, and he shuts the door, his expression dropping completely.
Iside the bedroom, the pair start kissing and making their way over to Eric's bed. In between kisses, they recount their night together and what a great coincidence it was for them to meet. Even though they've only known each other for a few hours, it feels as if they've known each other for years. You can tell that Amy is totally smitten by Eric, who is being sweet and goofy with her. She coyly asks if she can suck his dick and, smiling, he stops and takes her by the hand. 'Before we do anything,' he says. 'I need to make sure we're honest with each other. I'm guessing you're not twenty-one yet, are you? You seem a little young to be at that club.' Amy blushes and admits that she just turned eighteen, using her 's to get in. It was the first time she's ever done anything like that before. Eric laughs, shaking his head, and asks if she even ever had sex before. Amy drops his hand and, trying to act sexy and mature, tells him she's had three boyfriends and fucked two of them. 'I'm really good at sex,' she says awkwardly, leaning back in. They kiss again for a few minutes and she starts to unzip his pants when he stops her again. 'Have you ever had rough sex before, Amy?' He asks calmly. She looks a bit taken aback but, wanting to seem cool, tells him 'sure, I've done that.' Eric smiles and puts her hand back over his crotch. 'Good,' he says sweetly. 'Because I really like you!' Amy eagerly pulls out his cock and looks up at him. 'I like you too!' she says before he shoves his cock deep down her throat.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4265kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Mr. Nice Guy

You Can Pay Me This Way Vyborg

Cast: Riley Jean
Genres: All Sex, Barefoot, Bedroom, Big Vs. Small, Black Hair, Blowjob, Body Suit, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Casual Wear, Cheating, Cinematic - Story, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Curvy, cute little butts, Doggystyle, Fisting, Home, Indoor, Light Skin, Medium Hair, Medium
When roommate Tyler Steel asks couple Riley Jean and Logan Lucky for their half of the rent, they confess to him that ever since the pandemic started they’ve been unemployed. Logan offers to at least take care of the groceries, and when Tyler agrees, he leaves to go do that. Once they’re alone, Tyler asks Riley if she’s willing to pay her part of the rent in a way that would benefit the both of them. Riley gladly agrees and gets ready to pay her part.
Duration: 51:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Can Pay Me This Way

Время генерации страницы 0.08341 секунды с 9 запросами