Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Juliette March (Pretty Captive Gets Bondage & Hard Spanking) Arecibo

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore. Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder. The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March (Pretty Captive Gets Bondage & Hard Spanking)

Return Torments & Wheel of Pain - Nike Alor Setar

Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore, Electrocution
Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return Torments & Wheel of Pain - Nike

Execution of the punishments - Nike Nottoway

Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore, Electrocution
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure.
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Execution of the punishments - Nike

HT - Lying Sinner - Selma Sins Ellendale

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.
And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Lying Sinner - Selma Sins

HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made Kota Kinabalu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 36:10
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 433.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Teen Painslut Bloomfield

This one is something special, folks! All of 18-years-old and without any limits or boundaries, Marina Angel is the very definition of a submissive sex slave. Sweet, petite and giggly, this little cutiepie is deceiving. The things Master Bruno and Mistress Esmi do to this human sex toy while training her are extreme and degrading, but Marina loves it all! We begin with Marina bound by her ankles and wrists with leather cuffs on a chain bed in the dungeon. She is blindfolded and gag-balled. Bruno fingerfucks her pussy and makes her cum quickly while alternately shocking her with the violet wand. Marina is also giving Esmi's giant black strap-on dildo a deepthroat blowjob while her tits are brutally slapped around. Esmi and Bruno switch places and Bruno gets the deepthroat blowjob while Esmi fucks Marina's tiny pussy. Then, Marina gets a buttplug and a Hitachi wand inserted in her holes at the same time. She cums a few more times. Marina's tormentors switch places again, repeat and add the cattle prod on her clit and nipples for good measure. Marina keeps begging for more.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Teen Painslut

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas Kendall Park

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Время генерации страницы 0.03585 секунды с 9 запросами