View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 11:37 AM   #90
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Paulina's Puertp Ordaz

Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's

Danika Valencia

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika

Rebecca Volpetti Pt.1 - Gloryhole Loja

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
Video language: English
After those intense deepthroat blowjobs the guys need to pour out their sperm and Rebecca eagerly helps them, jerking the dicks and helping them to cum, licking sperm up to the last drop and swallowing everything. She gets facial loads too and cum gets on her hair and into her eyes, totaling 17 loads..
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Pt.1 - Gloryhole

Sweet Mine Defiance

That little fox our Sweet Mia, has thrown forward with a couple of ovaries, has come very determined to the Spanish Glory Hole, comes to break everything, eager to suck phalluses and spill all the slogan, she loves to squeeze the eggs to gañanes and swallow everything, with that mouth and those chubby lips and that look that stares into the eyes of our boys, does not last even an assault, which facility has to destroy tails, is a goddess, could not be missing in our Glory Hole , is one of the girls we like to see in this series, she is not reluctant to sperm and it shows, look how she plays with the firewood and then send her way to her stomach, she goes well dispatched.
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 285.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Mine

Ca Baise Au Club Libertin Flynn

Genres: Anal, Reality, Big Butt, Big Dicks, Blowjobs, Bukkake, Cumshots, European, Facials, Fingering, Glory Hole, Orgy
Sometimes you have to take courage with both hands to dare to cross the door of libertine clubs and finally rub shoulders with the great in the middle of lust! They succeeded and absolutely do not regret it ... Download and enjoy!
Duration: 2:57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ca Baise Au Club Libertin

Rebecca Volpetti Pt.1 - Ruined Orgasm Clymer

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
Her first private blowjob is for a PB fan waiting for her for more than a week. She grabs his dick as like she owns it. Her slutty eyes when she looks at you, are amazing. Oh she knows how to treat a cock well. Rebecca licks the dickhead and kisses it so gently, touching the shaft with her accurate hands..
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Pt.1 - Ruined Orgasm

Hide And Suck Meigs

Cast: Ray, Pavel Sora, Aneta
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesome Hardcore
Pixie girl Aneta and her muscular boyfriend Pavel Sora make quite a pervert couple. Petite Aneta loves to hide behind a glory hole and peep at Pavel and his giant cock. This time, Pavel gets stripped of his clothes by the dark haired Ray, a horny guy who sure loves to deepthroat. The scattered clothes fuel Aneta's fantasies. She sniffs them, masturbate, sneaking away in a dark corner of the room. Through the glory hole, she takes Ray's dick in her mouth but soon wants more. The three sinful individuals get on the bed for some hardcore action. Anita rims the boys' pretty asses, rides Pavel's meat as he sucks Ray, masturbates at Ray's face as he licks her squirt off Pavel's dick. It's Ray's turn to get pounded hard! After a nice banging session, Pavel's hot load covers Anita's ass and Ray's cumshot fly far and high!
Duration: 32:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5353kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hide And Suck

Время генерации страницы 0.03488 секунды с 9 запросами