Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mommy's Back! - Phoenix Marie Tolovana Park

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Mature, MILF
Video language: English
Voluptuous Phoenix Marie takes on stud Xander Corvus in a session of clothespin torment, fucking and sucking that climaxes with Phoenix lapping his gooey splooge off of her own wiggly toes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6635kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Back! - Phoenix Marie

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Lockridge

Release Year: 2023
Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Real cutie with a booty absolutely punished Irasburg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hadley Haze
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Hadley is a hottie with a body. She's a real cutie with a booty. Her mountainous tits are absolutely breathtaking. What's more is that she's hott for the bondage. Tying her up and tormenting her is just too sexy. Her nipples are ripe for hanging weights from. OT uses Hadley's own arms to spread her legs and expose her beautiful cunt. Of course that means he's got to hit it. She squeals as the flogger makes her sensitive pussy bright pink. She's so turned on she can't help dripping all over the stage. With tit's like hers of course OT has to tie them up. The jut out like two giant blueberries on her chest. Hadley they are firm and sensitive. Perfect for OT's punching bags.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real cutie with a booty absolutely punished

Coed In Bondage 2: Brittany Shelter Island

Co-ed Brittany answers an ad in the student newspaper and finds herself earning a little extra book money in a bondage video with Rick Savage. Naturally, the Master has a field day with the barely legal college girl. After a slow sensuous strip-tease, a totally nude Brittany is bound and gagged on a dining room table, as Rick uses a genital flogger on her tiny sore twat. A stern pair of nip-pie clamps are applied to Britts pussy lips as a few stiff tugs on the chain and a huge vibrator bring a sensory contrast of pain & pleasure. For her next sampling of pain, our college cutie is blindfolded & tied to the headboard of a 4-poster brass bed as tightps are clamped down on her firm ripe nipples. Finally, a leg spreader is attached to Brittanys ankles and jagged harsh clothes-pins are used to torment her wide open pussy lips. In her upcoming 4 years of college we doubt that our nubile school girl will meet a headmaster as strict as Rick Savage
Duration: 56:38
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1494kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 672.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coed In Bondage 2: Brittany

Painful Audition: Madison Alton

Delicate delectable redhead Madison finds out that her fantasies and desires are pulling her towards the world of S&M. She decides to seek a job at The Royal Castle Dungeon in Philadelphia where Master Rick Savage is happy to put her succulent ... Full Descriptionbody (and mind) to the test. Brutal bruising tit torment, excruciating pussy torment, butt-reddening ass punishment are delivered to Madison and at one point we actually see Madison faint from the amount of pain she recieves. Nonetheless, the lady says that she wants to continue. We think she's found herself a new career.
Duration: 59:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1582kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 737.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Audition: Madison

Dee Williams Dorothy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the sex machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams

Hanging From the Ceiling Milliken

When my slave gets outta hand I hang her from the ceiling with rope and torment her tits. I then like to spin her around while caning her lovely ass. I also really enjoy requiring my slave to cum during her tit torment session.
The thing about hanging from the ceiling is this: You are so totally out of control as you hang there, suspended, and that is the feeling I want my slaves to have: That they are totally at my mercy and not at all in control of their bodies or what is happening to them.
Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1524kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging From the Ceiling

Время генерации страницы 0.05319 секунды с 9 запросами