Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave Lake Winola

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Tegan Mohr Llandrindod Well

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of PD. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints. She is here because PD has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

Neophobia Episode 2 Leiderdorp

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM , Humiliation , Torture , Whipping
The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal , mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes , you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2

Just a Whore Mc Kinney

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore." I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Whore

Nadja Endures Daily BDSM Punishment Humilation with Fire Ice Play Pune

Nadja's imprisonment has been spent in a dark room, blindfolded with a sack over her head, bound to a wooden bench. Welcome to solitary confinement at the Institute of a lifelong sentence of sex slave training. She gets visits by the BDSM guards regularly who roughly use her. She must endure her punishment from two BDSM Prison Masters, domination, bondage, spanking, whipping, smacking, fingering, humiliation, sex toys, nipple, breast and pussy torment with fire play, ice and branding with a hot iron. She can't stop screaming from all the pain.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadja Endures Daily BDSM Punishment Humilation with Fire Ice Play

Hot Purple Breasts Tuttle

When a slave has been extra naughty I tie her up and watch her tits slowly turn a lovely shade of purple. Nothing makes me happier than hog tying a very naughty slave. I like to end my tit torment sessions with a good orgasm against her will. I will make her get off countless times... over and over and over... while she helplessly has no choice but to let her body obey the demands of the vibrator long after she thinks she is all "comed out." Meanwhile her tits are tie tight and a deep purple from the restricted flow.
Duration: 59:57
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 721.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Purple Breasts

Rook'd Zabrze

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rook'd

Время генерации страницы 0.03780 секунды с 9 запросами