View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 08:53 AM   #554
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dina Sky Dear Santa All I Want Is BBC

Dina Sky Dear Santa All I Want Is BBC

This was a custom video. Twas the night before Christmas, I am dressed in my cute onesie by the Christmas Tree, listening to some holiday tunes and writing my letter to Santa. I read out my letter as I write it telling Santa I know Ive been naughty this year, but I am hoping he can grant me this one wish and then I promise to be nice. My boyfriends dick is really small and just not satisfying for me, and I really want something big, I want a bbc. I want to feel my lips around a bbc, I want its so bad. I place some milk and cookies and the letter by the tree and off to bed I go. I awake when I hear sudden bang and noise, and realize its probably Santa, jumping out of bed I go to see, but its not Santa, it looks like someone broke in my house and is trying to take my presents, I run back to the bed and call the police because I know my boyfriend isnt going to do anything about it. Minutes go by before I finally here someone at my door, it seems like forever but finally, oh wait, looking the police officer up and down, smiling, well hello officer forgetting for a moment the purpose of why hes here, staring down at his pants, I tell him im scared and hes in there somewhere, I follow you to the laundry room but we see nothing there, still scared I grab your night stick, well your cock, apologizing. I turn around and say while were here in my kitchen why not have some of my cookies officer turning around I show off my big boobs but your on duty and here to catch the burglar,

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:41
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 2,47 GB
Tags: Bbc, Bbw, Big Tits, Christmas, Dina Sky, Role Play
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/6219cacd25160
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06177 секунды с 9 запросами