Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amari is put on display for our pleasure Mount Eden

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amari Anne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amari is put on display for our pleasure

Ashley Lane (Winter Tortures Break) Talladega

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows. It felt like a dream, the ropes began to caress my skin. As I roused I felt the tightness of the bondage. My mouth was filled with rope and struggled to move. There was no escape for me. I tried to stay quiet so that maybe he wouldn't hurt me. That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do His intentions were unclear at first. Did he want to fuck me? Did he want to hurt me? Did he just want me as his play thing? As the torments kept coming it became obvious that he wanted all of that. I was to be his to do with as he pleased.
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7238kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Winter Tortures Break)

Paintoy Emma Biola

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the beginning of our live session with Paintoy Emma she made it clear that she thought it was going to take a lot to break her, so to start this installment we are going to put her in her place. We hobble her hands with tape and belt her arms and legs so that she is to crawl around on her knees and elbows. Then we put an electric collar on her so that any time she isn't the perfect puppy we want her to be we can punish her with powerful shocks.
Now that she understands who is in control, it is time to find out just how tough our model is. Our crew had a bunch of ideas for different ways to test Emma's endurance, but we couldn't decide which would be the best. In the end, we decided to leave Emma's torment up to the luck of the draw.
Today we are going to play a card game with Emma. Each round one of the handlers will pick two cards from a deck. The first card will decide what kind of punishment she gets: caning, flogging, , or worst of all the cattle prod. The second card decides what part of her tender body will receive the punishment and how many times. If she is very very lucky she will pull the one card in the deck that will allow her to come. There is nothing like random stimulation to drive a person to complete sensory overload.b
Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Emma

Defining Bondage Tebbetts

I really believe that the best tit torment sessions include leather and chains. After all, nothing says bondage like some tight, binding, biting leather and some heavy, restrictive, pain-inducing chains. They are the quintessential punishment aids and the perfect addition to any tit torment session. When I am feeling frisky, I bind my slave to a strippers pole and give her a stern whipping. I also like to pull my slaves tits until she squirms. Because tits define women as women, tormenting tits is both physical and psychological in its effects and has a double-whammy on your slave
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1566kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Defining Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.03372 секунды с 9 запросами