Old 06-13-2023, 10:10 AM   #171
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy Pageland

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Sarah Shevon Tied Up, Punished, and made to CUM Maceo

Mistress MISSogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web. She explains that device bondage gives you the feeling of being completely trapped, with no room to move or even wiggle. Mistress MISSogyny demonstrates her prowess at lesbian device bondage, locking Sarah in position, arched backwards and unable to move her legs or her arms. There, MISSogyny toys with her, spanking her pussy, tormenting her nipples and prying her mouth open with a modified spider gag. Sarah struggles and tries to comply with her mistresss wishes, but MISSogyny is still not satisfied with her performance. She thrusts her magic wand vibrator against her slaves pussy to overwhelm her with orgasmic pleasure while pain shoots throughout the rest of her body.
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Shevon Tied Up, Punished, and made to CUM

Sasha (Tough Dominate Lesson) Dameron

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself. Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though. OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha (Tough Dominate Lesson)

Blind Hole Part 3 Danvers

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Maya Kendrick, Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Caning, Flogging
Still a blind hole Anastasia comes out of the barrel. It's time for another game. She has to guess what implement is about to be used on her. If she gets it wrong she gets hit. If she gets it right we move on to the next toy. Each item gets to see some use on Anastasia's quickly bruised ass. Her tits are still tightly tied and the wiggle as she screams in pain. Anastasia gets into a nice comfortable position and the vibrator and fingers are employed to torment Anastasia. She's teased until she can't hold back anymore. She begs for orgasm.
Duration: 41:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Hole Part 3

Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever! 1080p Lottie

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom
This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!
Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 285.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever! 1080p

Rediscovered Sophia Grace Tullahassee

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sophia Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though. Not only does Sophia look great tied up she also responds to our torments. She looks on as she's flogged and when the vibrator hits her clit she moans and screams. She begs for release, but we want to keep her on edge for longer than she wants. She even looks good in a suspended hogtie. her arms behind her back and her knees pulled up to the ring above her. She flies around freely. A pogo helps propel her in a swinging motion. It also gets her to cum a few times.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rediscovered Sophia Grace

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4 Daybrook

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread — the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Время генерации страницы 0.06308 секунды с 9 запросами