Old 06-12-2023, 11:35 AM   #86
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Celestina's First Gloryhole Video Meadow Vista

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Celestina Blooms
Genres: 8 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, First Time, Interracial, Petite, Shaved
Video language: English
The newbie in the booth today is destined to be a star, so much in fact, that her name means "star." Please welcome Celestina. Having only shot a few scenes before this, pretty much everything Celestina does on-camera is a first for her. She has never swallowed more than one load before, so today is going to set a new all-time high record for her. At 22 years old, Celestina was a late bloomer and only sucked her first dick three years ago at 19. However, even at that tender age, she knew to swallow the guy's cum and has been extending the same courtesy to her guys ever since (but only one at a time before today). A natural beauty, Celestina is wearing exactly what she walked through the door in before the cameras started rolling. She likes to show off a little in public by not wearing a bra over her perky natural boobs. She is playing hard-to-get, though, by wearing panties over her tight, shaved pussy. At 5'6", Celestina has beautifully proportionate measurements until you get down to her rockin' butt. Take a moment to appreciate it once she is nude and down on her knees sucking off her anonymous strangers. She may be a noob, but she scores a perfect 100% and gets them all to cum down her throat. We should have her back once she's a big star and have her swallow even more guys for round two. It's up to you to tell us if you want Celestina back, though. We can't wait too long because this star is going to shoot into the stratosphere soon. Remember where you saw her first
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Celestina's First Gloryhole Video

Hot GloryHole Collection Of Cali Cruz Nezperce

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cali Cruz
Genres: Glory Hole, MILF, Bukkake, Interracial, Lesbian, Blowjobs, Swallow
Video language: English
Cali Cruz presents Glory Hole, New series to follow next month and come and discover Cali Cruz and her friends, you are all invited. Cali Cruz presents Glory Hole! Today Glory Hole 3, Cali Cruz presents her new slut bea, and here we are with 2 balls empties, for about twenty cocks, priority to subscribers. Enjoy!

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot GloryHole Collection Of Cali Cruz

Rebel Manresa

Cast: Rebel
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, DP, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Riding, Shaved, Sloppy
Her hubby deserves a medal for sharing his beautiful wife with the world and allowing me to borrow her for a day at the Gloryhole. She wasn't always a freak but I won't get into that here, you guys can watch her interview to get the whole story.
This is the first time I've ever seen a girl do a DP at the Gloryhole. It seems easy enough when you watch the pros do it but her biggest challenge was to keep the guys from cumming too soon. She tried fluffing several guys and they blew their loads before she could get two dicks in her. She finally got a few guys who already busted their nuts earlier so they were ready for ass and pussy fucking at the same time. She's no stranger to being air tight as you've seen in the private videos I posted on the Forum so she was more than ready to get filled.
I've taken so happy girls to the Gloryhole but this girl is truly in heaven with random dicks in her. The eyes don't like so wait until you see her expressions when she gets a cock in her face, pussy or ass. The crazy part is she can keep going like the energizer bunny. One of these days I'm going to find out how many cocks it would take to make her tap out. I'm guess I would tap out from holding the camera before she would which is scary hot!
Duration: 1:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

BJ's 3rd Gloryhole Visit - Jan 01, 2016 Walnut

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering
Happy New Year everyone! What better way to start the year off with a bang than with BJ the ultimate cum slut. We weren't even settled into the Gloryhole booth when I looked down to find BJ fingering her pussy with a very horny look on her face. She's always fun to take to the Gloryhole and gets better each time. She wanted to try something different this time so after warming up with a few cocks in the booth, playing with her wet pussy and putting a butt-plug in her ass she was ready for the Theater Room.
Some girls prefer not to see the guys and some girls like more interaction. BJ loves cock and doesn't care how she gets it. Once in the Theater Room she got groped by a few horny strangers before getting positioned on the Fuck Bench. This is basically a bondage bench that puts the girl in a doggy-style position and very vulnerable with ass, pussy and mouth accessible. She already has a very tight pussy so the butt-plug in her ass made it even more of a tight squeeze. She was getting cocks from both ends and was loving every moment of it.
They moved her to the couch and really went to work on her. She got so into it that the whole condom rule went right out the window and she took several cocks bareback. She likes the Gang Bang action so the next time I take her to the Gloryhole we'll spend some time in the Swing Room.
Duration: 57:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7846kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BJ's 3rd Gloryhole Visit - Jan 01, 2016

Время генерации страницы 0.05998 секунды с 9 запросами