Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Can you be my target Pikesville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abby Marie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Abby Marie is a pig, really, seriously, a real pig. You can pretty much see that by the photos but honestly, this bitch will pretty much do anything and you are going to love watching her progress, or more accurately degradation, into the depths of depravity where she belongs.
The whore's first day in hell! and within minutes she is suffering, humiliated (if that is ever possible with this piece of meat) written on and punished. She readily admits she needs abuse and torture, and let everyone know that is why she is here in hell !
We love bringing new cunt-pigs to you, and this one should really be on the front page of PIG magazine every issue, if there were such a magazine.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can you be my target

Punishing The Prostitute Sixes

Sexy-ass redheaded call-girl Xeena Mae arrives at Bruno's hotel room thinking he's just a typical John. No bitch! Bruno likes it very rough. Slapping, bondage, name-calling and extreme rough sex. She's shocked at first but quickly complies and takes her sexual domination like the whore she is. Once he's gotten his money's worth and fucked her wet pussy like a beast Bruno sprays her with a facial cumshot.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing The Prostitute

Wagon with boobs Captiva

Cast: Claire Adams, Jenna Kitten, Gracie Vega
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Ponygirl, Ponyplay, Outdoors, Pet play
Sexy lengthy haired golden-haired Gracie Vega experiences her 1st pony punishment. Out in the Arizona Desert, this babe has been taken exposed to be harnessed, bitted, and equipped with a iron gazoo plug and painful teat clamps with bells. Lunge line punishment prepares her to pull a cart throughout wild western scenery.
Claire Adams is harnessed in the same fashion in the wilds of Utah. After some exercise in one location, that babe is transported in natures garb, cuffed and ball-gagged in a car along public roads to proceed cart pulling in an even greater amount spectacular location.
Jena kitten does some cosplay as My Little Pony, demonstrating how to put in a ponytail booty plug and braid it. Sybil Hawthorne pulls her cart high above Glen Canyon not quite totally undressed. With merely a head restraint and bit, a petite waist thong attached to the cart, a gazoo plug tail and teat bells, that babe struggles barefoot over rocky desert terrain.
Format: flv
Duration: 1:18:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2041kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wagon with boobs

Cum in nostrils Tobias

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass
Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits.
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6485kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum in nostrils

Punishing The Prostitute Pipersville

Sexy-ass redheaded call-girl Xeena Mae arrives at Bruno's hotel room thinking he's just a typical John. No bitch! Bruno likes it very rough. Slapping, bondage, name-calling and extreme rough sex. She's shocked at first but quickly complies and takes her sexual domination like the whore she is. Once he's gotten his money's worth and fucked her wet pussy like a beast Bruno sprays her with a facial cumshot.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing The Prostitute

Punishing the Naughty Slave Melbourne

When my slaves are really naughty I drag them to my dungeon where I rack and ravage their hot tits. Nothing makes me happier than tying my slaves up spreadeagle and pouring hot candle wax over their naked flesh. I also like to blindfold my slaves before turning their tits a lovely shade of purple. Purple and red -- what a great color combination. Purple from the engorging the girl's tits as a result of my having tied them at the base with strong rope. And red from the dripping candle wax. Oh, it's enough to drive any Master insane with lust.
Duration: 59:08
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the Naughty Slave

Dakota James - Daddy punished me by fucking me hard Masqat

I ate dessert before dinner, and Daddy punished me by fucking me hard
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8037kbps