Old 06-11-2023, 10:47 AM   #280
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

SP - Rusty Nails Anxiety Youngwood

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This documentation of submission is about giving up control while under extreme induced anxiety. A firm foundation in a BDSM Master⁄slave dynamic is T.p.e.. Is to say that a health Total Power Exchange revolves around trust. As examined here, slave abigail with her solid dedication and complete trust in her Master, still has control issues to work out on her journey into becoming the perfect slave for her Master.
The simple hammer and nail technique is perfect for this training session. The fear of life and limb is in full swing here as Master James knows just how to get the best responses without breaking the slave. Knowing the edge to ride is key in strengthening T.p.e. and should be exercised regularly. Pushing boundaries should rarely if never be used as a punishment tool but a teaching tool with purpose.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Rusty Nails Anxiety

Miyo's Punishment Bern

Video language: English
Perverted Ogi has bound her innocent victim Miyo in rope and fondles her with her hand and a dildo in this sick Japanese bondage video. Ogi smiles as sweet Miyo cries out in pain. She-devil Nui takes over Miyo punishment and ravages her body with a leather whip. Miyo's cries of pain do nothing except turn on her monster friends.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miyo's Punishment

I Fucked My Best Friend'S Dad part 4 Amritsar

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sage Fox
Genres: Teen, Rimming, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
This young bitch seduced me for a long time when I came to their house to her father. She then wore tight clothes without a bra that stuck out her nipples. Those are short skirts, but now the moment has come when she came to my house ... so that I would punish her.
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Fucked My Best Friend'S Dad part 4

Punishing Sasha Knox Constable

Sasha Knox loves getting punished and disciplined -- according to her, it takes up a lot of her time. Mistress MISSogyny loves meeting new girls who think they are totally down with the pain and submissiveness and then taking it to whole deeper, darker level. This blonde beauty knows right away she is in for a dark experience when Mistress gives her a good slap in the mouth for back-talking before she straps the gag over her blabbering mouth. Mistress MISSogynys focus for the day is on Sashas big round bubble butt. She locks Sasha down on the exam table, on her hands and knees, restraints at her wrists, ankles and waist. This submissive slut is not going to run anywhere. MISSogyny asks Sasha if she considers herself an impact player -- does she love getting spanked and whipped. Her reply was not convincing and MISSogyny unleashed hell with her leather flogger on Sashas ass and unprotected pussy. Mistress then gives her blonde bottom a treat and uses her vibrator to draw out several raw, hard orgasms from her trapped little animal. This video is a hot showcase of determined device bondage and lezdom pussy punishment.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 764.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Sasha Knox

Pumping Rubber Strathmere

Release Year: 2022
Jewell Marceau struggles in her vibrating, see-through, latex straight jacket, as she awaits the arrival of the devious minded Mistress Nicolette! Poor Jewell paces herself as she endures various tests, punishments, and ENORMOUS rewards from her Mistress. All the while, "deep" down inside, Jewell is loving every minute of getting pumped by various rubber objects! Watch Jewell squirm, struggle, and scream in pain and pleasure in this incredible steamy, hot, new movie release, produced and directed by Jewell Marceau herself!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumping Rubber

Emily Thorne Tehran

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting and Dildo,Sex Machines
Tight bodied Emily Thorne is back by herself this time to punish her pussy until her heart's desire with a massive dildo and the brutal machine!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Thorne

Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished Sweet

I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished

Время генерации страницы 0.51089 секунды с 9 запросами