View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 06:56 AM   #1658
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rasom - Demi Sutra Fort Huachuca

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rasom - Demi Sutra

Punishing Sasha Knox Locust Valley

Sasha Knox loves getting punished and disciplined -- according to her, it takes up a lot of her time. Mistress MISSogyny loves meeting new girls who think they are totally down with the pain and submissiveness and then taking it to whole deeper, darker level. This blonde beauty knows right away she is in for a dark experience when Mistress gives her a good slap in the mouth for back-talking before she straps the gag over her blabbering mouth. Mistress MISSogynys focus for the day is on Sashas big round bubble butt. She locks Sasha down on the exam table, on her hands and knees, restraints at her wrists, ankles and waist. This submissive slut is not going to run anywhere. MISSogyny asks Sasha if she considers herself an impact player -- does she love getting spanked and whipped. Her reply was not convincing and MISSogyny unleashed hell with her leather flogger on Sashas ass and unprotected pussy. Mistress then gives her blonde bottom a treat and uses her vibrator to draw out several raw, hard orgasms from her trapped little animal. This video is a hot showcase of determined device bondage and lezdom pussy punishment.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 764.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Sasha Knox

Pushing Hard - Daisy Ducati Rockton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Hard - Daisy Ducati

Bondage Fairy Ginoza

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking. Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps

File size: 792.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy

Nadja Endures Daily BDSM Punishment Humilation with Deepthroat BJ Rehoboth Beach

Nadja is punished daily by two prison guards. She's been sentenced to lifelong sex slave traininig. She wakes up bound to a chair with a sack over her head in the basement of our institute. She must endure two BDSM Prison Masters, domination, humiliation, fingering, spanking, smacking, whipping, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment. Today, they have piss play in store. She must pee on the floor, then clean it up with a small rag. Next, one of the guards wants a sloppy deepthroat blowjob, penetrating her throat rough and fast, making her gag up spit. Her other Master pushes her head on the cock until she gets big load of cum to swallow.
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadja Endures Daily BDSM Punishment Humilation with Deepthroat BJ

SP - Rusty Nails Anxiety Mairena del Alcor

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This documentation of submission is about giving up control while under extreme induced anxiety. A firm foundation in a BDSM Master⁄slave dynamic is T.p.e.. Is to say that a health Total Power Exchange revolves around trust. As examined here, slave abigail with her solid dedication and complete trust in her Master, still has control issues to work out on her journey into becoming the perfect slave for her Master.
The simple hammer and nail technique is perfect for this training session. The fear of life and limb is in full swing here as Master James knows just how to get the best responses without breaking the slave. Knowing the edge to ride is key in strengthening T.p.e. and should be exercised regularly. Pushing boundaries should rarely if never be used as a punishment tool but a teaching tool with purpose.
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Rusty Nails Anxiety

Hannah Heartly Wants Cum Hudson Falls

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Heartly Wants Cum
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07924 секунды с 9 запросами