View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 10:57 AM   #166
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spy Nadja Endures Cigarette Play in her Interrogation Worland

Video language: English
Nadja has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't confess to why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She is definitely a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure two BDSM Masters, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, fingering, humiliation, breast, pussy and nipple torment with fire play and cigarettes. They burn a lot of pubic hair, right above her clit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy Nadja Endures Cigarette Play in her Interrogation

Lessons in Punishment Emmet

When my naughty red headed slave acts up I bring her into the dungeon to teach her a lesson. I always start her tit torment session with a nice stern whipping. I also like to include some hardcore rope binding into my tit torment sessions.
But of course, I don't do the same things every time. First of all, that would be boring. And secondly, she would know what to expect, and that would take some of the fun out of it. It is the unpredictability, the not knowing what's coming next, the fear and anticipation and anxiety, that make the session extra-terrifying for my slave... and extra-satisfying for me.
Duration: 1:01:57
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in Punishment

Exclusive Cool New Vip Unreal Collection Babes In Trouble. Part 2. Presidio

Release Year: 2023
Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang

Total size: 4.3 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exclusive Cool New Vip Unreal Collection Babes In Trouble. Part 2.

Prowler Swan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prowler

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Dunellen

Release Year: 2023
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2

Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa Mila Blaze Mariah Hill

Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are still training their current sex slave Mena Li. Mena is a feisty and prideful submissive slut that needs to learn her place. The sybian fucking machine has turned many sluts out, leaving them in a puddle of what squirts out of their cunts. That's where Lexy and Mila start Mena off for her next lesbian domination threesome. This time around the hot and mean Mistresses enact a rope bondage session, tying Mena down onto the sybian. She won't being going anywhere. Lexy and Mila enter, turning the sybian on instantly. Mena Li doesn't necessarily like the sex toy. Maybe that's why Mila keeps lowering and raising the machine, tormenting Mena's little clit. She begs to cum within minutes. Lexy and Mila seem to not hear her. It's hard to figure what Mena is saying with her Mistresses big black strapon dildos sliding in and out of her mouth. They love to deep throat their dirty whores. Skull fuck, actually. They can see Mena struggling to focus on both sensations, Mila pushing her down more on the sybian, driving Mena to orgasm a few more times. Mila and Lexy want to see how well Mena's pussy can endure a rough pussy pounding after cumming so much. The BDSM fun moves off the sybian, onto a crate. The double penetration starts. Both her holes are stuffed with the rubber dicks. Guess what else is back: the dicks on a stick, which means more rubber cocks stuffing poor Mena. They start on her stomach, then flip her on her back, flog her back and breasts a bit. Mena definitely learns a thing or two more from this scene. She apologizes over and over for being a slut. Good girl!
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa Mila Blaze

Fortune Teller Janessa is Punished with Gang Bang Warriors Mark

The beautiful brunette fortune teller Janessa has been observed doing strange magical practices in the forest. She's arrested and is put through several slave training sessions. Now, she begs for water and will do anything to earn it, even withstand any kind of mistreatment to satisfy her new Masters. She must endure imprisonment, bondage, domination, BDSM fun, gang bang, spanking, slapping, fingering, tit, nipple and pussy torment.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 714kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 111.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fortune Teller Janessa is Punished with Gang Bang

Время генерации страницы 0.08549 секунды с 9 запросами