Wife s first blow bang triple facial

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,97 GB
Runtime: 00:20:15

Tags: Blow Jobs, Bukkake, Cheating Wife, Facials, MILF, ManyVids
Cast: Ellie Brooks
Description: I had a few of hubbys friends over one Sunday afternoon. I had some tight jeans on and a tank top with no bra under it, This particular tank top makes my tits look phenomenal so it was a great choice to make his friends drool. We all hung out for a bit and had a few before I excused myself to go to the restroom. I returned without my pants on and things escalated quickly. Before I know it I had two of them grabbing my ass and one taking his pants off. We had 3 cars parked outside of my house and none of them were hubbys lol. The neighbors HAD to have been wondering what I had going on at the house. We set up my phone on a tripod and one of his friends phones in hand and got two angles of me sucking 3 of them off at the same time before taking a monster triple facial cum bath! I have never been covered in so much cum at once. I was in heaven! Tags: big black cock, bbc, big cock, squirt, squirter, big butt, big butts, big ass, PAWG, glasses, natural tits, natural boobs, brunette, milf, mom, moms, interracial, interracial mature, interracial milf, interracial cream pie, interracial creampie, interracial cream pies, interracial creampies, cream pie, cream pies, creampies, creampie, bbc cream pie, bbc creampie, bbc creampies, bbc cream pies, doggystyle, cow girl, reverse cow girl, cowgirl, reverse cowgirls, public, squirter, ass fetish, ass worship, passionate, kissing, ass kissing, face sitting, submissive, black bull, milf, cumwalk, facial, cum eating, cheating, wife, hot wife. ,

Wife s first blow bang triple facial
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03903 секунды с 9 запросами