View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 06:30 AM   #16669
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Ignored Bootslave Tiller

Video language: English
Domina Liza is reading a fetish magazine this afternoon. The Mistress wears a stunning outfit: Black vintage lingere, a garter belt with stockings, classic stiletto heels and of course long leather gloves. While she is reading, she snaps with her fingers and her slave appears in front of her.
But the aristocratic lady doesn't look at this low creature. Her leather gloved finger points to her shoes, followed by one sharp order: "Heels!". That' all. But immediately the slave kneels down and starts licking her leather shoes with big passion. The arrogant Liza continues to read her magazine. She completely ignores him.
Why should she pay attention to him? He is just a slave, well trained and after so many canings in the past he knows his place. Do you like vintage style? This clip is for you, there are a lot of close-ups!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2768kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 131.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ignored Bootslave

Captive Male Excellent Hot Sweet The Best Unreal Collection. Part 2. Powellville

Release Year: 2023
Her weighted rope is placed around his neck, his labored breathing, limited.

Total size: 3.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Male Excellent Hot Sweet The Best Unreal Collection. Part 2.

Dancer's Revenge - Boots & High Heels Allred

What do you think will happen to an obtrusive male who touched a pol dancer without permission? Well, if we talk about Empress Victoria the answer is easy: He will suffer and his cock will be destroyed by the high heels he desires so much.
Victoria has brought this horny boy to her dungeon and it was easy for her to make him lay down into her "cock coffin". She has wrapped a leather belt around his cock and now she can pull out his cock through a small hole. She stands on the coffin now with her stunning and metal spiked high heels and she can do everything she wants to his cock.
And she does it! She pulls hard on the line and steps on his dick, squeezing it under her shoes until her victim moans in pain. She allows him a short break but then she pulls his dick out again and this time she kicks it with the spiked tip of her shoes. Again and again. Followed by more trampling. And the more she damages this dick the more excited she becomes...
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2802kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 175.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dancer's Revenge - Boots & High Heels

Mary Kents Store

Meet Mary, one of the most fucked up fetish bitches we know. She invited us to come and film her and her boyfriend getting kinky in her boudoir and it was straight up nasty. Mary is a very sensual dominant she loves to tease a man with a whip and she loves to start out her scenes very flirtatiously. But today, Mary and Petros are indulging a mutual fascinationlay. Mary draws a vial of from Petros arm and then she uses it to cover her chest, and his chest with. She scratches his chest with the needle. It�s getting very messy in there. Check out the fucked up couple wallow in bodily fluids in this very nasty hardcore fetish video!
Duration: 29:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary

Veronica Moser New Hope

Release Year: 2023
Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"
Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Moser
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11435 секунды с 9 запросами