View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 06:14 AM   #10886
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Falcon LIVE - 4 The Fans - Adrian Hart and Roman Todd 4K Thayer

Studio: Falcon Studios
Adrian Hart, a muscle stud, is ready to be slapped by Roman Todd. Adrian swallows all of Roman's hard cock as Adrian swallows his scene partner. Roman turns Adrian over to rim the hole and then barebacks him. Roman quickly thrusts his cock into and out of Adrian's moaning bottom, displaying Adrian's bubble butt. Adrian lies on his back, with his legs in the hair. Roman's horned-up bird shows no signs of slowing down. Adrian is able to get a few more pumps of Roman's meat before Roman pulls out to cover Adrian's taint with a coat of his seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon LIVE - 4 The Fans - Adrian Hart and Roman Todd 4K

Diego Sans and Matthew Cooper Barodra

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English
Taking the boy from behind at the edge of the bed finally gets Casper spilling his seed, cum pumping from his well-worked boner just before Bjorn pulls his long shaft out to splash warm ball-juice all over the lad's butt cheeks! That's certainly a better way to start the day than whatever Casper had originally planned.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diego Sans and Matthew Cooper

Breed Me Media Nasty Part 2 Snohomish

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Breed Me Media
Cast: Eon Skot, Tyler Gordan, RayBoy, Orion Cross
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Pig Play
The last scene has the bottom boy nelson in it, who is a cutie. His 1st bareback flick was Sx Video - Double f"ck my ass. I don't know what he names himself in this flick.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:13
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed Me Media Nasty Part 2

泣こうが叫ぼうが Wharncliffe

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
真性ドM青年直腸破壊
診察台に足を開かれ拘束され、イチ� �ク浣腸、牛乳2リットル、
ビー玉、ありとあらゆるものをアナ� �にぶち込む!
そして強制フィスト調教!拳を無理� �理ねじ込まれ、思わず悶絶!
様々な異物挿入の果て、直腸蝋燭、� �刀魚、泥鰌までがアナルをくぐり、� ��し尽くす!
Duration: 2:02:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1994kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 泣こうが叫ぼうが

Corey and Tim Sans Souci

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
I was super excited when I heard about this pairing of Corey and Tim, from our guest director pal Mike. You see, both of the guys are essentially brand new to the fold, and both are -- frankly -- super hot. We just met Tim the other day for his very first solo, and Corey has only done one hard core scene (with Drew). Well, the guys go from 0-60 in about two seconds flat today. By the time they are done -- both Corey and Tim have gotten fucked for the first time, both guys suck dick, and both blow big loads all over the place. So, let's get to it! Mike opens the scene, asking "We gonna have some fun today?," as both gents are already on the bed, stroking semis in their briefs. "Aw yeah," both Corey and Tim say, all-smiles. I'm loving this already! "I'm pretty much gonna leave you to your own devices, alright?" Mike says. "You guys just… see what you can do." "Can do!" Corey says, seemingly eager and ready to go. Both of the guys are already busy, stroking their dicks. Corey is rock hard, and it isn't more than about, oh, 20 seconds before they're waving their cocks in the air. The guys waste no time, as they each reach over and start jerking one another. Offe the briefs, revealing their super-toned bodies. (Have I mentioned how insane Tim's abs are? I think I have. Repeatedly. lol.) Corey gets up on his knees and starts to blow Tim, who continues to jerk Corey. Man, we are *off* to the races here. Now keep in mind that Tim told us he had never done anything with a guy before, so unless he was fibbing, this is all really new for him. He's taking it in stride, and seems pretty interested in Corey's cock (which is achingly hard throughout). That said, Tim takes to sucking dick like a duck to water, as he goes down on Corey with gusto. Corey leans over Tim, to reach down and jerk him, and then asks Tim, "How's my dick taste?" Corey gurgles an answer: "Good." The guys switch into a 69 position on the bed, with Corey on top, feeding his dick to Tim. Corey is clearly enamored with Tim's dick, as he licks, jerks and engulfs it. Corey fingers Tim a bit, while Tim, meanwhile, focuses his tongue on Corey's ass. Boom! Next thing you know, Corey is splayed out on the bed and Tim is spearing into him from behind. It's a beautiful sight, I tell you. We get a full-frame shot of their beautiful bodies -- and amazing asses -- as they fuck. Corey is in heaven, grunting out "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" most of the time as Tim pistons in and out of him. Tim eventually shoots his load all over Corey's face and lips. But wait, we're not through yet. It's Corey's turn to fuck Tim! Corey mounts Tim from behind and slowly enters him. Poor Tim doesn't know what hit him, but Corey is taking it slow. "There it is!" Corey says, once he's gotten inside Tim. While Corey can't get too far inside Tim without the latter protesting, he gets a good deal of his dick up in there, pumping away. Tim is clenched up and super-tense. He's clearly never done this before. Eventually Corey pulls out and shoots the most massive load all over Tim's lower back and ass. It's like the flood gates opened or something. Tim's ass turns into a big glazed donut by the time Corey's through with him. The guys relax on the bed for the post-sex chat. Mike seems surprised by what just happened, saying it was "totally unexpected." Both guys say they'll be back for more work, even though "it hurt," says Tim. Corey says he had fun too, adding that "Pain is pleasure." Well, alright then!
Duration: 25:02
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey and Tim

Think Big vol.2 Niota

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Seabag Productions, All Worlds Video
Cast: J.J. Bond, Chris Canyon, Rick Donovan, Alex Kincaid, Tighe O'Brien, York Powers, Jim Pulver, Nathan Rocco
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Solo, Uniforms, Muscle, Classic
Featuring the return of larger-than-life legend Rick "Humongous" Donovan! The legend continues, as Rick brings along some of his biggest buddies, including sensational big-dicked neing redhead Tighe O'Brian.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Think Big vol.2

Back Alley Winnetka

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Uncut, Interracial, Uniform Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Kissing, Cumshot, Big Cock, Male Masturbation, Ass Shot, Muscle Men
Video language: English
Set in a back alley and the adjacent sex club, this feature is loaded with all the sultry, rough and raunchy acts that you expect from .Toe Sucking, Foreskin Biting and brutal hardcore sex. If anything kink and crazy is your thing, then you want to visit this Back Alley.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:41
Video: 720x480, XviD, 975kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Alley
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04396 секунды с 9 запросами