Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mommy's Girl - Snooping On Her Girl Computer Prosperity

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Tiffany Watson, Dee Williams
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Toys, Lesbian
Video language: English
Dee Williams is cleaning up after her 18-year-old stepdaughter, Tiffany Watson, when Dee stumbles onto Tiffany's laptop. Grumbling to herself that Tiffany seems to spend all her time on her computer these days, Dee is tempted to open the laptop and find out just what is SO important to Tiffany on it. Dee tries to stop herself, but ultimately, she can't resist and opens the laptop.
Dee scrolls around a bit until she stumbles on a video file marked 'do not open'. Her curiosity getting the best of her, Dee clicks on the file. Dee's eyes go wide with shock as she sees what's on the footage.
Tiffany is in her bedroom, wearing nothing but a sexy bra and panties. Dee knows she shouldn't be watching, but can't tear her eyes away from the screen as Tiffany puts on a show, doing a sexy striptease. It becomes clear that Tiffany has made this video for her sugar momma, and as Tiffany spreads her legs and begins to pleasure herself for the camera, Dee can't help but do the same!
It's safe to say that Dee won't have regrets about snooping on her daughter's computer!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16379kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Snooping On Her Girl Computer

Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy RainbowCity

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Petite, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , braces, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Lexi Lore knocks on her neighbor's door. Lilly Lit answers, excitedly welcoming Lexi into the house as they exchange introductions. Lexi is new to the neighborhood and wanted to say hi!
They make small talk. When they realize that they're both 20 years old, Lilly expresses how happy she is to have another young person in the neighborhood, but Lexi sheepishly admits that she doesn't think she'll be in the neighborhood too long. The rent is too expensive. Lilly can relate. She used to struggle with money too, but ever since she became part of a special arrangement...
But before Lilly can elaborate further, they are interrupted when Serene Siren arrives home and greets Lilly, 'Hey, sweetie, I'm home!' 'Welcome home, mommy,' Lilly happily greets, then introduces Lexi. Serene is immediately taken by how sweet and adorable Lexi is, saying how cute she is. 'If there's anything you need, Lexi, don't hesitate to ask,' she says, then adds to Lilly, 'I'll be in my room, so be sure to come straight up when you're done with your friend, darling. I can't wait for you to sit on my face!' Lilly cheerfully says, 'Yes, mommy!' Lexi looks on in shock at this very blunt exchange.
Disturbed by the conversation, Lexi politely but shakily tries to excuse herself from the house after Serene leaves. Lilly stops her with a laugh and explains that Serene isn't her -- she's her sugar mommy! Lexi is confused, and Lilly tells her that Serene takes care of her bills, food, rent...everything. In exchange, she to be her and does Serene asks... 'Anything?' Lexi asks. 'Anything!' Lilly says with a grin. It's the best decision she's ever made! She's spoiled rotten AND she has mind-blowing sex every day!
'I wonder if -I- should get a sugar mommy...' Lexi shyly says, half-joking. It's obvious she's considering the option but is too shy to dive in. Lilly looks thoughtful then grins. Suggesting that they go talk to Serene to see if she and Lexi hit it off, Lilly takes Lexi's hand and leads her to the bedroom.
They arrive at the bedroom, though Lexi is still shy. Lilly mischievously tells Serene that she has a surprise for her. Serene turns predatory and begins seducing Lexi, saying she's interested in taking on a second . Serene and Lilly begin caressing and fawning over Lexi, making Lexi flustered, though she likes the attention. Serene continues to butter Lexi up with promises of being taken care of. 'Wouldn't you like a new , too?' Serene seductively says while Lilly excitedly agrees. 'Lexi, come be my new ...' Since she's so aroused and intrigued, Lexi agrees to the arrangement and the trio come together for a steamy threesome.
Lexi's going to show her new sugar mommy how grateful she is to be part of the family!
Duration: 48:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy

Welcome IR Fuck For 24-year-old Madison Summers Apalachin

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madison Summers
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Couples All Sex IR
Madison is fresh off her first sex on camera over at ExCoGi and this proud slut just can’t get enough of what she thinks is another fun as fuck romping with “The Director” Jake Adams. I’m not sure who’s more excited? Is Jake more excited to get his hands all over our newbie and get his dick sucked by those perfect lips again? Or is it Madison who’s more excited to suck Jake’s dick again and presumably get another dicking of a lifetime? Well you know the story and it’s Jake who gets to get his dick sucked again and the ambush is set while resident black stallion Isiah Maxwell watches it all unfold on the Ambush Cam in the bedroom. So once Jake thoroughly gets his dick sucked he asks Madison if she enjoyed squirting yesterday and he promises her more waterworks in the bedroom; and this little newbie can’t wait. But first it's some finger fucking in the hallway before she’s surprised by Isiah’s erect man meat that’s waiting for her on the bed. You know the rest of this story, well maybe you don’t. There’s lots of deep throating, clit manhandling with the magic wand as Madison’s windpipe gets unclogged, and of course a ton of pussy pounding to go around until Isiah releases his load all over that little slutty face of hers. So like I said, I think you only think you know the story because horn Jake just loves what Madison has between her legs so much that he just couldn’t contain himself and snuck into the bathroom after her post shoot confessional to release himself all over her and give her another proper dicking in the shower. Surprise number 2 Madison, and I don’t think she minded at all. You know, just some good clean fun and don’t think Madison would have minded if 5 guys releasing a load of Jizz all over her after the shoot. She’s a “Take all Cummers” type of girl and we love it. But she’ll settle for the two we surprised her with and this little newbie liked the taste of two different guys cum today and this little slut wears her slut badge with pride. Oh a little side note. When Jake asked if she knew what Isiah’s name was after he just finished cumming on her face she just laughed and said no. Gotta love sluts. Love’em. So enjoy Madison’s second sex and first BBC on camera everyone. Both Isiah and Director Jake most certainly did.
Duration: 1:24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome IR Fuck For 24-year-old Madison Summers

Octavia Red - Heavenly Chested Octavia Red Is Served Handsomely Towner

It all started for huge naturally busty wife Octavia and her husband with an after dinner chat late at night. She was mesmerized by their handsome waiter and was given the green light to enjoy everything on Milan's menu of huge offerings! Octavia's anticipation grew hotter and wetter as Milan joined her in the bedroom, unknowing to Octavia, this was going to be a truly hardcore event as Milan proceeded to serve his big hard cock down her throat and between her huge juicy tits. As Octavia's inner slut became alive, she enjoyed the taste of Milan too and fucked his big dick until it fed her hungry cum craving appetite to the fullest and gives a 5 star rating!
Duration: 53:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4321kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia Red - Heavenly Chested Octavia Red Is Served Handsomely

Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant Wallagrass

Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Dress, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial, Mature, Milf, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy
Lolly welcomes James and shows him all the chores that he needs to do. After he’s done, Lolly lures him to the bedroom with the excuse of needing to fix the TV, but when James turns around and sees Lolly big tits completely out, she reveals her true intentions: James must satisfy her naughty cravings with his BBC!
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant

Cindy Lou half a man Chicoutimi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Cindy Lou
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Cindy Lou Cindy doesn't even understand why she married such a pussy bitch. Her men can't even drink coffee much less fill her pussy. She takes their friend Mickey into the bedroom to talk.
Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou half a man

Kiara Lord - Curvy MILF Spices Up Her Sex Life (2023) Eldora

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kiara Lord
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Kiara Lord is getting bored of her dull, vanilla sex life. Hoping to rekindle the excitement between her and Michael Fly, Kiara decides to try something new with him in the bedroom. The beautiful MILF wears sexy lingerie paired with sheer stockings and black high heels. She lies face down on Michael’s lap and lets him spank her big booty. After admiring Kiara’s soft ass, Michael eats out her juicy pussy. Michael explores Kiara’s tasty pussy with his tongue before fucking her in the missionary. Kiara gives Michael a blowjob, cleaning her pussy juice off the hard dick. Michael tirelessly fucks the curvy blonde in doggystyle, spoon, and cowgirl until he feels like cumming. Kiara sucks Michael’s dick without hesitation until he cums in her mouth.
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5540kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiara Lord - Curvy MILF Spices Up Her Sex Life (2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.12775 секунды с 9 запросами