View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 09:28 AM   #710
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Horny Stepmom Gasha Seduces A Naughty Toyboy Into A Forbidden Affair! Alghero

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature
Cast: Gasha
Genres: MILF, Role Play, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
Gasha, the 47 year old mature Milf, is super horny and the only person she has to fuck is her new Stepson! Her husband is out on a trip and there is no one around to satisfy this horny mature womans sexual desires. So what is she to do? Fuck her stepson ofcourse! There is no better way to get to know some one then having hardcore sex afterall! She decides to make her move, so she use her mature charms and shaved mature pussy to seduce her stepson and have a forbidden affair!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Stepmom Gasha Seduces A Naughty Toyboy Into A Forbidden Affair!

Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy Rolla

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Petite, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , braces, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Lexi Lore knocks on her neighbor's door. Lilly Lit answers, excitedly welcoming Lexi into the house as they exchange introductions. Lexi is new to the neighborhood and wanted to say hi!
They make small talk. When they realize that they're both 20 years old, Lilly expresses how happy she is to have another young person in the neighborhood, but Lexi sheepishly admits that she doesn't think she'll be in the neighborhood too long. The rent is too expensive. Lilly can relate. She used to struggle with money too, but ever since she became part of a special arrangement...
But before Lilly can elaborate further, they are interrupted when Serene Siren arrives home and greets Lilly, 'Hey, sweetie, I'm home!' 'Welcome home, mommy,' Lilly happily greets, then introduces Lexi. Serene is immediately taken by how sweet and adorable Lexi is, saying how cute she is. 'If there's anything you need, Lexi, don't hesitate to ask,' she says, then adds to Lilly, 'I'll be in my room, so be sure to come straight up when you're done with your friend, darling. I can't wait for you to sit on my face!' Lilly cheerfully says, 'Yes, mommy!' Lexi looks on in shock at this very blunt exchange.
Disturbed by the conversation, Lexi politely but shakily tries to excuse herself from the house after Serene leaves. Lilly stops her with a laugh and explains that Serene isn't her -- she's her sugar mommy! Lexi is confused, and Lilly tells her that Serene takes care of her bills, food, rent...everything. In exchange, she to be her and does Serene asks... 'Anything?' Lexi asks. 'Anything!' Lilly says with a grin. It's the best decision she's ever made! She's spoiled rotten AND she has mind-blowing sex every day!
'I wonder if -I- should get a sugar mommy...' Lexi shyly says, half-joking. It's obvious she's considering the option but is too shy to dive in. Lilly looks thoughtful then grins. Suggesting that they go talk to Serene to see if she and Lexi hit it off, Lilly takes Lexi's hand and leads her to the bedroom.
They arrive at the bedroom, though Lexi is still shy. Lilly mischievously tells Serene that she has a surprise for her. Serene turns predatory and begins seducing Lexi, saying she's interested in taking on a second . Serene and Lilly begin caressing and fawning over Lexi, making Lexi flustered, though she likes the attention. Serene continues to butter Lexi up with promises of being taken care of. 'Wouldn't you like a new , too?' Serene seductively says while Lilly excitedly agrees. 'Lexi, come be my new ...' Since she's so aroused and intrigued, Lexi agrees to the arrangement and the trio come together for a steamy threesome.
Lexi's going to show her new sugar mommy how grateful she is to be part of the family!
Duration: 48:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy

Step Daddy Roleplay - Just the Tip Please Flowood

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
My Step-Mom is so strict! She said I am not allowed to have sex. She is always worried that I will get pregnant. My Step-Daddy is very smart. He always has good ideas. He explained that anal isn’t real sex and it doesn’t count. He said some people wear condoms, but if it’s just the tip then you don't need one. I don’t know, I just want to be a good girl. I love my Step-Daddy and I want him to be happy.First, we talk about what “just the tip” means. Wow! His penis is so big. I’ve never seen anything that big before and it makes me feel really excited. He said as long as it’s just the tip and in my butt, there is no way that I can get pregnant and Step-Mom will not be angry.He fucks my asshole on the sofa in the missionary position. I just don't believe it is only the tip so I check many times and we discuss exactly how far the tip is and how much of the cock is allowed into my ass without being real sex. Change to doggy position and I feel like he is fucking me deeply, but he promises it is just my imagination. Step-Daddy seems to really like it and I love him so much. I just want to be a good girl every day. He is pounding my asshole balls deep, but every time I ask he tells me not to worry, it is just the tip. Daddy cums a lot, deep in my ass. He pulls out leaving me dripping cum everywhere. Well, he was right. I do feel happier now!
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Daddy Roleplay - Just the Tip Please

Its A Tall Milfs Playtime When Tracey Lain Takes Out Her Duodong Grand Marsh

Cast: Tracey Lain
Sluty and hot MILF Tracey Lain loves playing with her duodong!
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Its A Tall Milfs Playtime When Tracey Lain Takes Out Her Duodong

Kinky Nympho Mom Gets Footfucked By Two Guys! Virgilina

Cast: Kate
Kinky Mom Kate gets fucked in her ass, double fisted, foot fucked and a whole lot more by two guys!
Duration: 42:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7958kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Nympho Mom Gets Footfucked By Two Guys!

Mature Andrea Gets Fucked By Her Younger Boyfriend! Friendswood

Cast: Andrea
Andrea is a naughty mature lady that loves to play with herself, but gets caught by her way younger boyfriend. And he just loves to get down with that action!
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6245kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mature Andrea Gets Fucked By Her Younger Boyfriend!

Horny Toyboy Has An Affair With Mature Yayoi Fujisawa Blackstone

Cast: Yayoi Fujisawa
Mature Yayoi Fujisawa has a forbidden affair with a very naughty toyboy.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5235kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Toyboy Has An Affair With Mature Yayoi Fujisawa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03664 секунды с 9 запросами