GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Made Mommy Cum

Made Mommy Cum

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,39 GB
Runtime: 00:13:10

Tags: Taboo, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, POV, Masturbation Encouragement, ManyVids
Cast: BuddahsPlayground
Description: Honey, Can you come in here? I want to see what you think of mommys stockings, garters, corset and high heels. I know that a young man your age doesnt get to see things like this often ( if ever ) and I want to know your opinion about some things. Do you like a big hairy bush? See mine? It looks so different than all of the girls your age doesnt it? I want to do something, but you have to promise to kept between ONLY you and I. We both know that your dad is never home and... well... a woman has needs ! I can see that your peep is getting really hard. Its okay. You dont have to be embarrassed about it. Let me do something about it though. Lets start by you closing your eyes and putting my big boob into your mouth. Make sure torun your tongue around my nipple and play with it okay? I am teaching you some things that will help you when you have a date with a girl. Practice on me and you will know exactly what to do when the time comes. I am going to have you stroke your cock for me. Do it like this... wait... let me take a firm grasp of it and stroke it. I know exactly how to milk a cock. I will make sure to use all the details that make it feel SO good. When I am finished I want you to stroke it for me while I spread my legs and show you my hot MILF pussy and teach you how to eat a womans pussy. There is no need to be shy honey- you will love this as much as I do.... Remember though- this MUST stay between only you and I. Nobody else can EVER find out that we did this ok? ,

Made Mommy Cum
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13873 секунды с 9 запросами