View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 11:44 AM   #6979
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Stephy - Pinay Anal Freak Begs For It

Name: Stephy - Pinay Anal Freak Begs For It
Year: 2023

Keywords: asian, anal, sex, cream, brunette, brunet, teen, blowjob, blow, amateur, pov, creampie, straight, white
Cast: Stephy
Description: WHAT LUCK I HAVE TODAY WITH THIS PINAY ANAL SLUT THAT'S ON HER DAY OFF! Dear Diary - I went back to the World-Wide Plaza today, to find myself a new Pinay maid ready to bang hard on her day off. I walked around for almost 2 hours, talking with many girls and getting numbers. That's how I got small Asian boobs Peach, BTW. Anyways, I forgot to charge my phone so after 30 minutes already, I had no camera to shoot all of this Pinay anal pickup. Pity... because I could have shown you how I found Stephy, dressed sexy for the only purpose of getting a white guy's attention... and she got mine, of course. We talked and it took just 10 mins to get her to my room. Stephy is 22, comes from the north of the Philippines, and worked as a nanny here for 3 years already. She knows the game by now and just dresses slutty to get her weekly Sunday fuck. Less did I know that I hit the fucking Pinay anal jackpot today with this one. She was wild, man! Loved to get her pussy eaten, sucked me like a pro, and herself asked me to fuck her ass. Damn, one of my best Sundays ever! She is a keeper and I hope that she will come back to me next Sunday.
Duration: 00:54:40
Filesize: 1.99 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps / 5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/txwy1ytu9hci/Step...egs_For_It.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03170 секунды с 9 запросами