LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Roxana part 3 Ambato

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 3

SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy Onsted

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is day 2 of slave lucy aka Tranny Pig's evaluation. In early training, it is important to break a slave in using physical restraint and transformative pain. Master Jame’s locks slave lucy in a small steel cage and puts her through the work.
This eunuch Tranny Pig has been on hormones for 2 years. Her body is still transforming. Budding breasts and a shrivelled cock. She is good for service, pain, and absolutely anything else her Master desires.
Shaved head, septum ring, slave tattoos; a grotesque display of gender fuckedness and degradation. A subhuman freak and pig. Not the kind of girl you bring around the family. Her journey into real Total Power Exchange, harsh slavery, and a life of suffering, has only just begun. If she proves herself worthy, she may earn a steel collar, effectively becoming property.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy

Wonderfull Sweet Magic Vip Collection Into The Attic. Part 3. Peacham

Release Year: 2023
How she learned cock sucking skills and whether she likes women or men exclusively. We discover when the first inkling of bondage appeared in her mind's eye.

Total size: 12.6 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderfull Sweet Magic Vip Collection Into The Attic. Part 3.

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Mombetsu

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Raven Samantha Grace Jessica Nova
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation
Alexis is the latest victim of my signature predicament. Orgasm after orgasm washed over the tightly gagged young pet. Every time she fights, I counter, cuffing her ankles closer and even tying her toes together. Young fiesty Alexis learns what true helplessness is.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar

Brutal Ashley Adams - Brutal Pickups and Corkscrew Cunt Kfar saba

Left behind at a house party in a bad neighborhood, lovely young Ashley Adams is scared for her life. Good thing she finds Bruno lurking in an alley, or is it? Ash tells Master Bruno how scared and desperate she is, but does it work? Well, it depends on which end of the cock she finds herself. Bruno asserts his dominance by spitting in her face and roughly groping her tits and pussy. He puts the frightened teen into a half nelson and pushes her into the alley where he rips her shorts and t-shirt off and fingerfucks her pussy with one hand while also corkscrewing some fingers into her asshole with the other. Naked and humiliated, Ashley has no choice but to let Bruno continue transforming her into a whimpering sex slave. Ashley has magnificent, large, natural tits and Bruno delights in slapping those big funbags raw. Next, he feeds her his big dick and she dutifully deepthroats it until he shoots his cum all over her face and tits.
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Ashley Adams - Brutal Pickups and Corkscrew Cunt

Servants for girls - Nicole - Your place is forever at my feet! Cuney

My new slaves annoy me more and more every time. Why can't this whore clean the floors properly? Why should I check her work? Idiot! As always, she did badly .. now she will wash the floor with her nasty tongue! Now bow down to me loser! Bow down to your Goddess and kiss my hands and feet while I slap your face! You must know your place! At my feet!
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24662kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servants for girls - Nicole - Your place is forever at my feet!

Licking Girls Feet - I hate you, stupid - Very hard slapping and humiliation! Calcium

Cast: Nicole
Every slave is afraid to disappoint Nicole. As soon as they see her, they begin to tremble with fear. Nicole uses iren's face as a chair, puts on makeup and goes on a date. iren tried to hold all of Nicole's weight so as not to annoy her, but Nicole didn't like how she was trying. "Can't you sit up straight, whore? Of all my slaves, you are the dumbest!" Nicole shouted. Lately, no matter how hard iren tries, Nicole hates her the most. Nicole began with all her strength to slap the pitiful iren. She pressed iren's body with her heels and humiliated her morally. Tears flowed from the eyes of an insignificant slave .. iren begged for mercy, but Nicole slapped her more and more each time. "Forgive me Mistress" - iren begged and sucked on Nicole's boots and heels. iren cried from pain and humiliation, but this did not cause Nicole a drop of pity. Don't miss this hard lesbian domination!
Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking Girls Feet - I hate you, stupid - Very hard slapping and humiliation!

Время генерации страницы 0.10817 секунды с 9 запросами