View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 10:43 AM   #463
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Beauties In Bondage - Silenced & Humiliate & No Permit Fairpoint

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Carissa has learned something very significant about some of her colleagues at work, and as we join her, she is on the phone to a co-worker whom she trusts, unaware that a man is creeping up silently behind her a cloth in his hand. Just as Carissa hangs up the phone, the man presses the cloth over her nose and mouth. She drops the phone and struggles, trying to pull his hand away from her face, but he is too strong and she soon sinks to the floor. When she recovers, she finds her wrists and ankles bound with rope. The man stands over her, a roll of duct tape in his hand. He tears off a strip and sticks it over Carissa's mouth the silence her. He has been paid to watch over her for the entire day, so to avoid getting bored, the man decides to have some fun. He finds a pair of scissors and humiliate his victim by cutting off her clothing, starting with her top, sliding the sharp blade between her ample breasts. With the top removed, he turns his attention to her skirt. After snipping the hem, he tears her skirt apart and tugs it away from her thighs and hips. Finally, he applies the scissors to her thong panties, pausing with the blade touching the thin strap on the side of the garment, then snipping through it with ease. He pulls off Carissa's tattered panties and then proceeds to tie her up with more rope until she is trussed up and helpless, completely naked and unable to do anything about it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18185kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauties In Bondage - Silenced & Humiliate & No Permit

Renata Part 1 Rico

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata Part 1

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Oostburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

The Journalist Apprentice Part 2 Guthrie Center

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Lomp, when he isn’t playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn’t have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Journalist Apprentice Part 2

IR - Little Whore That Could Part 2 - Nikki Darling Hopeland

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal
It makes no sense to have a hot piece of ass like Nikki Darling around and not use her until she is ready to fall apart. She has 3 holes that could use a work out, and her body is one of the sexiest we have ever seen. We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.
The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive. It has her ass up in the air so that he can whip the hell out of her. She's screaming her lungs out into that ball gag but there is no place to go. She has a look of relief in her eyes when he stops until she realizes that he just went to go get a massive ass hook for her.
What she can't see is the table full of canes he has waiting to take a crack at her ass. It's extensive and varied enough that she'll be able to tell each one of them apart when he starts going across her ass with them.
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Little Whore That Could Part 2 - Nikki Darling

Monica Santa Rosalia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2) Mohnton

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..
Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Время генерации страницы 0.05828 секунды с 9 запросами