View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 06:47 AM   #11551
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Candis (71) - Saggy tits grandma Takarazuka

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Mature, Granny, Hairy
Video language: English
When American granny Candis came home, she had brought along a big bag full of goodies. You must know that Candis is an unshaved kinky grandma with natural saggy tits, who has a knack for very naughty things and and loves to show you her dirty ways. The first thing she does is open the bag and take out all the naughty stuff that's hiding in there. She brings up a whip and a bunch of toys.
Then she takes off her dress, puts on some big sunglasses and gets stark naked. Her two lovely saggy tits and her unshaved pussy are clearly showing. She takes a seat on her couch and starts masturbating. Her unshaved pussy is getting wet and her nipples on her saggy tits start to tingle.
She's really into it now, but she's far from over. With her 71 years of age, American saggy tits granny Candis sure knows what she likes. That's when the vibrator comes into play and she's having the time of her life with that bad boy.
Come down and see for yourself how unshaved grandma Candis plays with herself. Saggy Tits Grandma Candis will rock your world!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7130kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candis (71) - Saggy tits grandma

Penelope Woods - See it All Crackin (2022) Egan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Penelope Woods
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Penelope has a very sexy outfit with her thigh high boots leading up to healthy bum hanging out of her short jean skirt. The upskirt shots are quite delightful thanks to her ample cheeks and frayed hemline creeping up half over her bum.
Now without the skirt her mostly see through body suite with snap on crotch becomes the main prop for teasing ass views. A bit of manipulation often lets her naughty bits spill out a bit. Her bend over posing is really fantastic with beautiful thick curves surrounding the crotch material.
With the crotch now unsnapped Penelope’s bare pussy and ass are completely out in the open for full on inspection. Once again her bend over and squatting poses over your face are super nice showing off a beautifully voluptuous undercarriage. She might have the best jiggly ass bounce of any model as is beautifully displayed with multiple ass spreads and drops on top of your face. Views become more graphic towards the end as she lies on her front with the legs wide open spreading everything for close up inspection.
We take a little interlude to wander around in the outdoors portion of this set. It is somewhat of a reset to the tease with the crotch snap connected again at first before getting bare bottomed again. Though it is not really a walking scene Penelope does wander around a fair amount showing her butt in motion from time to time.
Penelope tried doing a pee scene although she only manages a little trickle. More interesting is the fantastic position with a very wide spread bend over pose.
Penelope uses a fairly small dildo to give herself a good fucking in the ass. There’s lots of slobber lubing up this butt. Her best pose is lying on her front with the legs wide open showing off her jiggly backside at it’s best. There’s also some pretty interesting finder dabbling in the ass in the last few minutes.
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope Woods - See it All Crackin (2022)

Danielle (43) - European housewife Temple Hills

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, Outdoor, Mature, MILF
Beautiful curved woman fingers herself outside. Enjoy it! There is something to see here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle (43) - European housewife

Wet pussy and black vibrator Libby

Studio: Punani Films
How sweet is the pleasure? Amateur girl with dropped-down dreams about real fuck has taken into her hands newly purchased vibrator and started pushing it into her wet pussy.
Duration: 20:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet pussy and black vibrator

How Women Orgasm - Jay Taylor Wevertown

Release Year: 2020
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Jay Taylor
Genres: Solo
Jay Taylor is one of the wittiest, most engaging and unique performers I've ever met, so naturally, I thought she would be a perfect subject for our study of masturbation. As part of the study, Jay agreed to pleasure herself for our cameras, but before she did, I sat down with her for a candid chat.
I kicked things off by asking her about her first time masturbating. 'I don't remember my first time. But, I started with water, so I would do the water faucet thing and often would get caught and yelled at,' Jay said with a laugh before proudly adding, 'I've never told anyone that! Adult Time are the first people who get to know that I used to be punished for masturbating!'
I shifted focus to another milestone, asking Jay how she felt when she had her first orgasm. 'I really liked it,' she recalled. 'It was something that I had to hide cause I would get in trouble for it...so I had to be really quiet and get there as soon as possible,' Jay continued.
As for Jay's favorite way to reach orgasm, she knows exactly what she likes. 'I like a magic wand,' Jay told me. 'And I prefer to do it over panties and leggings cause I like the vibrations to travel all the way through my body,' she added.
I also wanted to know what Jay fantasizes about while masturbating. 'A lot of my earliest fantasies were that I was guarded by guards and couldn't stop masturbating till I came,' Jay confessed with a giggle.
But Jay's laughter faded when she told me her advice for women who feel ashamed to masturbate. 'Your body is yours and it belongs to you,' Jay said firmly. 'You have complete right to use it as you want to,' she summed up for me.
And as we began to shoot Jay masturbating, I couldn't help but think about how powerful Jay's words were, and about how grateful I was that Jay decided to share her private moments with all of us.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Women Orgasm - Jay Taylor

Haley Hunter - Big Blue (2022) New Carlisle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Haley Hunter
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
If you're into bigtit blondes who love to play with toys, then you're bound to love Haley Hunter. This cock craving milf is a true treat with her big puffy nipples standing out from her stacked chest. The way she moans as she fills her cunt with a vibrator will have you cumming back for more.
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6563kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley Hunter - Big Blue (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07755 секунды с 9 запросами