DetkaKonfetk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

DetkaKonfetk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Back Seat Hogtie

Back Seat Hogtie

MPEG-4 - 640x360 - 00:21:42 - 0,13 GB
Models: Asiana Starr
Genre: Ace Bandage, Ace Wrap, Elbow Tied, Hair Tied, High Heels, Hogtied, Mouth Packing, Mouth Stuffing, Topless
Description: On our way out to run a few errands, I was kinda in the mood to get tied up in the back seat so without hesitation, we grabbed some rope and wrap and head out the door. I climbed into the back seat and laid myself across on my stomach, anxiously waiting for those ropes to wrap around my body. Punisher quickly put my elbows together and had me in a hogtie in no time but soon after he jumped in the drivers seat, I realized I was seriously in for a ride. The hogtie was heavenly but the wad of handkerchiefs were just SITTING at the back of my throat and the wrap that was around my head was starting to flip me out it was SO TIGHT! Within less than 10 minutes, the anxiety of my mouth being stuffed to capacity progressed to a point where I couldnt get my mind off of it and then I wanted out. Punisher reached back to pull my top down, hike my skirt up, and fondle me while I whimpered in the back seat. I struggled and asked to be let out, but playtime or not he decides when Im done.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://k2s.cc/file/2110f28ecbd17
DetkaKonfetk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12736 секунды с 9 запросами