View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 10:03 PM   #497
AcerAspire

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

AcerAspire Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asian Mean Girls - Luna Li - I WILL BREAK YOUR BALLS ALL THAT I LIKE L

Asian Mean Girls - Luna Li - I WILL BREAK YOUR BALLS ALL THAT I LIKE LOOSER!

Video: MPEG-4
Size: 0,35 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:08
Category: Ballbusting, Smothered, Asian Mean Girls, Luna Li, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain
Description: When you let Goddess Luna Li down. Especially if shes had a bad day. Well then something is bound to be broken. Most likely your balls if you happen to be her slave!!The Goddess has had it with her lackadaisical slave! Shes going to make him feel as smothered and Chokked as she does after a hard days of Goddess work! Its not fair that he cannot get all of his chores done! Its not bad enough that he has to work 14 hours a day so that he can give her all of his money! He doesnt make enough money and he cant get his work done. What a Fuckin Loser! Goddess Luna Wraps her beautiful legs around his neck and shows him how she feels, She squeezes that life right out of him. But shes quick to bring him back to his senses when she starts pummeling and kicking his miserable balls, while repeatedly calling him a loser.Category: BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FACE SLAPPING, ASIAN GODDESS, SCISSORHOLD

Click on the link: >>>FILE<<<
AcerAspire is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07074 секунды с 9 запросами