View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 10:15 AM   #33050
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl Smethport

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

Naughty Little Slave Bensenville

Video language: English
When a slave disobeys me I bind her tits in rope and require her to perform felatio on dildos and candles. I also pour hot wax over a naughty slaves bound tits. But one of my favorite forms of punishment is binding a slave in bubble wrap while whipping her tits.
I love to whip a slave's tits, especially the nipples. I aim that whip at her nips and let it fly, and then watch the expression of pain on the slave's face as she flinches at the pain when the whip lands on her tender nipples. So enjoyable!
Duration: 1:01:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 737.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Little Slave

Karla Lane (First Rough Bondage For Curvy Slave) Philip

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Karla Lane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage. She's got the tits that can be tied up nice and tight. It's obvious they need to be bound. They are attached to her wrists so that whenever she drops her hands she tugs on them. A rag is taped into her mouth to keep her from drooling all over herself. An ass like Karla's needs to be beaten. It just begs for it. Not hitting it would be criminal. With her hair pulled back her ass is perfectly positioned for a good flogging. Then it's time to tease her cunt.
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karla Lane (First Rough Bondage For Curvy Slave)

BoundInTheMidwest - Catwoen cut Kilgore

Studio: BoundInTheMidwest
Genres: Bdsm
As a fan he won a contest where these 2 hot bondage models Bella Ink and Rachel Adams shot some bondage content but he wanted to have fun in the hot tub with them but they both thought it was weird and it got weirder when someone breaks.
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9648kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundInTheMidwest - Catwoen cut

BoundInTheMidwest - A bad night Kansasville

Studio: BoundInTheMidwest
Genres: Bdsm
Chloe was taking care of Timmy. When she asked if he wanted to play as game he said yes. But he didn't want to play a stupid board game or play hide and go seek he wanted to play cops and robbers!!!
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundInTheMidwest - A bad night

Welcoming Big Boobs Debut Opp

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dalia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn’t ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let’s watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming Big Boobs Debut

Abigail Dupree high Unadilla

Release Year: 2023
You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree high

Время генерации страницы 0.04931 секунды с 9 запросами