View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 05:50 AM   #16663
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock Whipping Dow

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne’s bullwhipping for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always breakMy whips kiss teases at first, and then gradually intensifies; I use a snake, signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes. The weeping marks cross hatch him, the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy! Extra Bonus Footage at the end shows his euphoric gratitude and My utter delight in breaking him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3194kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 309.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Whipping

Perverted Boss Gives Big Breasted Brunette Van Lear

Studio: Ultima Entertainment
Cast: Beverly Hills, Mr. Dong
Genres: Facesitting, Foot Job, Licking, Armpit Fetish
Video language: English
Beverly Hills is an outstanding employee at her job for some time. She has been awaiting a promotion from her perverted boss for some time. Mr. Dong calls Beverly into his office in order to evaluate her customer service skills.The employee evaluation turns hardcore as the perverted boss commands Beverly to give him a sensual facesitting footjob! There is no mistake that she is well qualified for the promotion as she pleases his cock with her feet. He orgasms and cums all over Beverly's sexy pedicured feet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:42
Video: 740x380, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 313.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Boss Gives Big Breasted Brunette

Remi Kawamura - Sexy hot housewife is a masochist (2023) Springdale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Remi Kawamura
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
A horny wife at home all day spells trouble for a husband who returns from a long day at work exhausted. Today we have the story of the masochist wife Remi Kawamura . She stays home every day while her husband goes to work. She has much to do around the house and keep her busy like trying on her leather and latex outfits. She likes to order them and then wear them around the house and look at herself in the mirror imagining what she is going to do once her husband gets home. She has a hot lean sexy body and she loves to show it off. She is not shy about what she wants from her husband as well. She makes sure that he gives her all those things she has imagined all day. Today when he gets home she is in a simple leather outfit with knee high boots with garters. She has a whip that she just bought that she is dying to try out on some fresh flesh. She thinks his ass would be a great place to try it out. She has him strip down to his shorts and come into her t0rtvre room. She pulls down his shorts and wh1ps his ass. The new wh1p works well! Then she gets out a candle as she thinks some hot wax on his ass would look lovely. This has turned her on and now her pussy is hungry and she wants a tongue deep inside her. She pulls her panties aside and straddles his face as she sticks his tongue deep inside her. GO see what she does next to her husband!
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remi Kawamura - Sexy hot housewife is a masochist (2023)

Milf Mistress Kitty Core Depraves Her Male Slave Any Way She Can Renwick

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature
Cast: Mistress Kitty
Genres: MILF, Role Play, Hardcore, All Sex
Milf Mistress Kitty Core humiliates and dominates her male slave.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5742kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Mistress Kitty Core Depraves Her Male Slave Any Way She Can

Meaty toy for dommes Penns Grove

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German
The rope tied to this moaning slave’s balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but… Surprisingly, it doesn’t make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends – and what a nice target for their crop whip too!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meaty toy for dommes

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens Wedel

Release Year: 2023
Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

BBC Cuckold Pounding For Big Tits Wife Alena Croft Colman

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alena Croft
Genres: Cuckold, 2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, MILF, Pantyhose / Stockings, Swallow, No Tattoos, Big Booty
Alena Croft and her Hubby, Bob, have an interesting relationship. Bob is in his mid-fifties, and honestly, he can no longer keep up with his hot, horny wife. He quit trying years ago. Now he's accepted other men will enjoy her, so why not enjoy himself as Alena enjoys herself? Here's their trick: they call repairmen and have them come check whatever it is they say is "broken": the refrigerator, the AC, the pool pump...whatever. As Bob's showing the workmen around, they'll always catch Alena doing inappropriate things. Then they size up the workmen's reaction, and if Alena and Bob get a "good feeling", Alena makes the next move. Just watch and see Alena and Bob work their magic on today's plumbing crew!
Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBC Cuckold Pounding For Big Tits Wife Alena Croft
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12868 секунды с 9 запросами