Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Deep Shit Tarkio

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she comes across O.T. alone in the park. He looks like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for save haven, so she tells him her story: She had been talking to a guy for some time on the internet and the two of them had decided to meet up for what Kel had assumed was a date. When she arrived, however, it became suddenly apparent that was not what the man had in mind. He made her an accomplice and getaway driver in a bank heist that he was apparently pulling. Terrified, she had fled from him after and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Shit

Wet & Desperate Webber

Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive.
My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion.
The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Desperate

Hole Mesa Verde National Park

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole

Screaming Ashley Tad

The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. “I was born ready,” she'll say. Or “You bet.” But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, “I thought you said you were ready.”
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screaming Ashley

Felony Nalgonda

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Felony is unfamiliar with the finer points of device bondage. She has played with rope and metal before, but never with someone so intense as Cyd Black. You see, tight rope and some canings she can take, but stick her in a box, head first, and she starts sniveling right away.
She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet. After all, he can't seal her in as long as he is making her scream and sob. It doesn't actually help her keep calm, but it is still hot as hell. She can barely choke out the words to tell him how much it means to her.
Coming out of her box, Felony looks hopeful, like there might be some kind of rest or reward for her. Not a chance. The tears rolling down her cheeks show that she is finally starting to understand, though.
Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

Tank Girls Middleport

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 14:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 901kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 112.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tank Girls

Brina James and Lavender Rayne Cooper

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Lavender's neck is strapped to a pole in a basement. Her wrists are cuffed. She hears sounds of distress and the smack of wood on flesh. She waits, nervous, craning her neck. Before long PD shows up, stuffing her mouth and hooding her head. He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless. Before they can escape, PD shows up, ruthlessly caning them. He tosses a set of keys at the two girls. You've got 15 minutes, he says. He orders them to strip and to make out. He tells them what to do with each other until Lavendar's sucking PD's cock as she sits on Brina's face. PD crams all that squirming girl flesh into a shallow box set into the floor. When he locks down the top, they scream. They beg and cry. You're mine now, he says.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James and Lavender Rayne

Время генерации страницы 0.04958 секунды с 9 запросами