View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 05:57 AM   #11542
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shadow On The Wall - WebYoung White Water

Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Henessy
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Little Henessy is trying out a new outfit and playing with her makeup, getting ready to go out with you later. Dancing around the bathroom in some cute frilly panties and her top, she can´t wait to see you. Taking some time in the mirror and looking at her cute young body, her excitement begins to get the best of her. Plopping down on the seat in the bathroom, Henessy decides to take a break from her preparations and have some fun with herself before you get there. Henessy loves to have her sensitive nipples played with, pulling her top down she starts to tease them. Gently running her fingertips over them, feeling them get instantly hard underneath her touch as she flicks them back and forth. Pulling off her panties, she shudders in pleasure when she begins to touch herself, enjoying her smooth young pussy that she just got done shaving for you earlier. She feels a bit dirty and wants to imagine you taking her from behind, getting on her knees she begins to finger herself hard and fast, her other hand grabbing her ass, running over her hips and up to her breasts and squeezing her nipples tight. She didn´t realize she was this horny though, wild with passion and desire, Henessy sits on the chair and keeps fucking her tight teen pussy with two fingers, fast and hard. Time is running out, you´ll be there soon, but she´s almost there, ´God this feels so good...´ she thinks to herself. Her moans echo off the bathroom walls as she cums, her hips thrusting forward, pushing her fingers deeper, as she squeezes her sensitive and excited nipples. Collapsing down onto the seat to rest for a minute, she smiles and lets thoughts of you fill her mind before getting up and finishing preparations for your date.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:13
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1713kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 192.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadow On The Wall - WebYoung

How Women Orgasm - Whitney Wright Trexlertown

Release Year: 2020
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Solo
Whitney Wright is a multi-talented actress who's already made a huge impact both in front of and behind the camera. So I was extremely excited when she agreed to sit down for an informal chat with me as part of our study on masturbation.
Whitney started by telling me about her first time pleasuring herself. 'I kind of had just discovered a bath massager. And I was alone and I'd never really used one before so I was just...running it along my skin...feeling how funny it felt, just rubbing it everywhere and then I think I brushed by my clit,' Whitney answered. 'I remember feeling...really, really good,' she said, recalling the intensity of the moment.
And how often does someone as busy as Whitney find time to masturbate? 'Even when I'm not doing it for the cameras, it's pretty often. I feel like I have made it part of a routine for my self-care,' she told me. 'Basically whenever I'm unwinding and I'm relaxing or even when I'm stressed...I swear that as soon as I finish masturbating...I have a clearer head,' Whitney continued.
'I my vibrator,' Whitney told me when I asked her about her favorite way to masturbate. 'I've always had this fascination with vibrators,' she mused with a wicked little glint in her eye.
When it came to those who feel shame attached to masturbation, Whitney's advice was characteristically insightful. 'I would definitely say that it's natural,' she said. 'I feel like it's very much something that is an act of self-love, self-care,' she elaborated before adding, 'It has been proven to help people de-stress, release sexual tension...but I believe first we would have to get rid of the stigma.'
With our interview winding down, Whitney agreed to participate in the second part of the study and masturbate in front of our cameras. Before she started, she shared one last thought about masturbation, saying 'Doing something that is a safe way to explore your own sexuality and urges is a thing.'
I couldn't have said it better myself, Whit!
Duration: 14:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Women Orgasm - Whitney Wright

Piano Lesson - WebYoung Chabgling

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Isabella Chrystin
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Toys, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, straight
Isabella Chrystin has been playing piano for nearly years and the progress has been incredible but the piano is not the main thing on this young lady´s mind. Isabella has a little secret. The mere thought of her music teacher makes her loins wet. Her teacher has left and Isabella now has only one thing on her mind. As Isabella fantasizes about her teacher removing her clothes she exposes her soft young breasts, tickling her nipples with the baton that he left behind. The hard wood of the piano inspires her with expectations of his hard cock. She imagines he´s undoing her pink shorts with his baton and she continues undressing until she´s left rubbing her pussy gently, while moaning in pleasure.The fantasy she has makes her more horny at every turn and the feeling of her soft fingers penetrating deep into her sweet shaved pussy comes close to nirvana. Her fingers seem to have been possessed by her imaginary partner and she finds herself rubbing faster and faster as if he is actually there licking her deeply between her soft thighs. The fantasy comes to a climax as she begins to breathe heavily, enjoying the pleasant ecstatic waves releasing her sexual tension. Isabella´s naughty fantasy continues as she plays a short post-coital etude.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piano Lesson - WebYoung
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05887 секунды с 9 запросами