Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Serena Blair, Haley Reed, Serene Siren - Our Family Doctor Wilsons

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Serena Blair, Haley Reed, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Uniform, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Haley Reed is at her doctor's office for a checkup with her step-mom, Serene Siren, hovering nearby. Even though Haley is 18 and could easily attend the appointment on her own, she's thankful to Serene for being there with her to make her feel more comfortable. Yet, it doesn't seem as though Serene herself is that comfortable, especially when Haley asks for a kiss to calm her down. You see, they're hiding a secret from the world and Serene's scared of their real relationship being uncovered. However, Haley herself is unfazed and is able to convince Serene to give her a nice kiss on the lips.
When Dr. Serena Blair steps into the office to meet her patients, she's suspicious with how disheveled both mother and daughter look. However, she proceeds with the checkup like normal. With each test she runs and question she asks, she becomes more and more concerned with the nature of their relationship. Although Serene seems to he trying to hide it, Haley is less secretive.
Finally, Serena calls them out on it, discovering that they're sexual with each other! Although Serene's upset at Haley for being so bold, she tries to convince Serena to keep their secret. In fact, Serena's welcome to join them for a little fun if she'll let this slip under the radar. Although Serena's not sure at first, how can she resist the allure of a steamy threesome?
Since Haley is already splayed out for them because of her physical examination, it's easy for Serena and Serene to get down and dirty with her. The office is suddenly a whole lot hotter as the three ladies devour each other's pussies, making great use of the doctor's appointment.
After all is said and done, will it be enough to convince the good doctor to keep her word?
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8993kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serena Blair, Haley Reed, Serene Siren - Our Family Doctor

Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom Tannersville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
My step-mom, cory, is sitting in our living room on an uncomfortable, white chair. She keeps moving around, switching in to different positions, as she is trying to get comfortable. She sticks her head under the arm of the chair, and she ends up getting her head and shoulders stuck! She starts to panic, as she calls out for someone to come help her get unstuck. "are you stuck again?!" i ask her, as i walk in to the living room. "how did you get stuck in the chair?!" i question. "i was trying to get comfortable!" she cries out. I grab on to her shoulders as i try to help her out. I end up pulling her shirt off instead! Then i grab on to her hips, so i can try and pull her out from that way. I end up pulling off her shorts instead! I take my hand and i grab on to her ass and pussy, as i try to pull her out again. "i'm naked and stuck in front of you again!" she realizes, as she can see my boner popping out of my pants. I walk over to her and i shove my cock in to her mouth. She gives me a blowjob, even though she is unsure as to why she is giving her step- a blowjob. "if you help me out, then i'll help you get unstuck!" i tell her. She wraps her lips around my cock and she begins to suck on my cock. She bobs up and down as she gives me a blowjob. I walk up behind her next, and i shove my cock inside of her pussy in the doggy style position. After i fuck her for a few minutes, i suggest that maybe me fucking her ass would help her more. I shove my cock inside of my step-mom's ass hole, and i watch her hole gape wide and big as i pull my cock out. I keep fucking her ass as i pull her out again... And this time it works! She stands up and she leans against the chair, while i fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. She sucks my cock after i fuck her ass hole. Then i shove my cock back inside of her pussy and ass. When i get close to cumming, i tell my step-mom to get down on her knees and open her mouth wide for me! I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!
Duration: 1:24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom

Pure Taboo - Daughter On Display Squire

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Gina Valentina, Reagan Foxx
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Joan (Reagan Foxx) is tired of how bratty her teen step-daughter, Harley (Gina Valentina) is. The girl is nothing but trouble and refuses to show Joan any respect. The way Harley always dresses so... inappropriately... especially gets under Joan's skin. The girl clearly doesn't have respect for herself either as she shows up at Joan's dinner party wearing a revealing dress.
Joan's had enough. It's bad enough that Harley is disrespectful around her, but now she plans to expose herself in front of Joan's friends?? But Harley's not willing to change, showing once again how little she thinks of Joan... Fueled by rage, Joan rips the dress right off Harley's body. If her daughter is going to expose herself in front of people, she may as well go all the way!
Harley is stunned as Joan lets her guests inside. Joan parades Harley around, making her serve her hungry guests... Meanwhile, Joan's friends enjoy every moment, taking advantage of Harley however they can. They get her to bend over to pick up dropped utensils, feed them treats, and even dab off their clothes when water is spilled... Finally, the guests demand the main course: watching Joan fuck Harley.
Alhough she's hesitant, Harley is outnumbered. If she wants to stay out of any REAL trouble, she'll have to do exactly as her step-mother says...
Duration: 41:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Daughter On Display

Время генерации страницы 0.07064 секунды с 9 запросами