View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 11:28 AM   #447
Tekilla88

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Tekilla88 На правильном пути
Default Making a Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy and Ass!

Making a Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy and Ass! Ella Kross

Info:
File Name: Making a Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy and Ass!
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,08 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Time: 00:05:22
Description: After making a slave worship my smelly feet, I spread my legs, grab him bythe back of the head, and drive it into my crotch so he can smell mysweaty pussy as well. Its been a very long day, and I havent had achance to shower yet. Do you enjoy it, slave? I ask with his head buriedbetween my legs. He lets out a muffled yes, mistress as he continuesinhaling my foul odor. Im wearing black nylons with panties on underthem, yet I stink so badly from running around all day that he can stillsmell my unwashed pussy. Now kiss it, I demand, making him kiss mycrotch before turning around to have him continue kissing my ass. I hikeup my skirt to shove my smelly bottom in this losers face, pausing tospit on his bare back as he hungrily kisses my sweaty bottom. I shove hishead into my ass crack and he keeps kissing away like a good bitch as Icasually check my fan mail using my tablet. When I decide hes just notdoing a good enough job, I turn around to slap him across the face, spitin his open mouth, and send him off to await his punishment.
Cast: Ella Kross
Genre: Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Pantyhose/Stockings

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03308 секунды с 9 запросами