Old 06-04-2023, 10:56 AM   #151
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pit Pull - Ivy Addams Williams

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pit Pull - Ivy Addams

Inflagranti - Best of Pov Sklavias Vol. 4 Conde

Studio: Inflagranti
Genres: Bdsm
Two hours of highlights from Sklavias in the POV perspective: torment them - they will do everything for you!
Duration: 1:59:26
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inflagranti - Best of Pov Sklavias Vol. 4

Tegan Mohr South Bloomingville

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Tegan Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of Pd. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints.
She is here because Pd has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Worse, he is not the only one lurking about looking to have his way with poor Tegan. Elise Graves is on hand, too, and when she finds Tegan tied up and vulnerable she is going to want to have some fun with her, too. Her version of fun involves taking a defenseless, naked young woman, violating her holes and making her suffer, all while relentlessly vibrating her clit. She takes mixed messages to a whole new level, with intense orgasms to go along with the pain and humiliation.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

AesProductions Final Case Huntertown

Studio: AesProductions
Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment—Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged forced to strip and left alone in an old warehouse. Desperate, the sexy P.I. tries to escape but it does not go well—more ropes and gags. Maybe it’s time for a career change!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AesProductions Final Case

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures Reedsville

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two. Not happy with her progress, Lady Cheyenne begins a series of flogging and spanking punishment. The female slave is then encased in a clear vinyl, inflatable mattress. Once inside, she is subjected to more torment. Suspended in a metal gibbet cage, the husband is forced to watch his wife's training in ass worship and spanking punishment, unable to participate in any way.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Ravaging the Tits Laupahoehoe

When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.
I love to tie up her tits at the base and then watch as the trapped enorges her tits and slowly turns those tits first a flushed crimson and then, eventually, a deep purple. The color change is so satisfying to watch!
Duration: 1:15:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravaging the Tits

Dresden is spanked Bad Hall

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt. Once they are nice and red it's time to get more serious. Whips and floggers are lovely on a warm ass. Dresden's a little pain girl so there has to be something new to torment her with. Let her think she's going to cum and then take the vibrator away?
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden is spanked

Время генерации страницы 0.08190 секунды с 9 запросами