View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 06:07 AM   #4032
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kate Rich bukkake part 1 Pingxiang

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kate Rich
Genres: Gangbang, Blowjob, Bukkake, Swallow
Video language: English
The gorgeous Russian babe Kate Rich, who has already beaten the prior cum-swallowing record, has come again to swallow even more! Her naive look may fool you but when she starts sucking dicks, she shows her master degree in blowjobs! Guys don't stand for too long and start cumming right into her tiny mouth. Kate accepts hot loads with a warm smile, she seems to love sperm flooding her mouth and dripping on her face. Her facial expressions are priceless when she looks into the camera when swallowing. Guys can't hold themselves and spurt their loads intensively and heavily and Kate barely manages to catch them.
Being overwhelmed but still feeling fine, Kate Rich, a petite babe with chiseled body and small perky tits, manages to swallow 114 loads this time and still feels herself quite powerful to gulp even more. Will she stand everything we prepared for her? Let's see further how she'll use her cum bowl
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Rich bukkake part 1

Ohana Petite - Bukkake Mertens

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ohana Petite
Genres: Bukkake Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow Hardcore
Last Halloween has brought us some magical reminiscence from a kind of cum swallowing school and one of student babes is here to try her gulping skills. Ohana Petite is our new addition to our beautiful cum lovers collection and this petite redhead princess with a tiny mouth is surprisingly ready for action! She starts off with a gentle blowjob and guys can't stand long enough as she smiles and winks for them so the lads cum huge. Ohana obediently directs her mouth towards the cum spurts and holds the sticky cum inside. She helps herself to catch the sperm and swallows on command.. Ohana is quite accurate and holds all the cum inside her mouth before swallowing but some dense sticky white smudges become a decoration of her pretty face. So far, she finishes her bowl with a smile on her face - and it seems she's passing her audition very well! Welcome to Bukkakendor, Ohana
Duration: 28:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19474kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ohana Petite - Bukkake

Mary Bukkake No.42 Stillwater

I'm a student and I also work part-time. My hobby is to create beautiful makeups for girls. I would not want to have threesome because my boyfriend would be just mine. I love to make a blowjob to my boyfriend because it brings him pleasure. Hope my today's bukkake orgy will go well.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Bukkake No.42

Extreme Deepthroat And Facefucking Thorpe

Hot brunette slut Shaiden Rogue gets her face fucked hard by Alex Dagger's BWC before getting her pretty face covered in cum.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 861.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Deepthroat And Facefucking

No Mercy For My Throat Liuzhou

Hot brunette slut Shaiden Rogue gets her face fucked hard by Alex Dagger's BWC before getting her pretty face covered in cum.
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8732kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Mercy For My Throat

Extreme Deepthroat And Facefucking Hovland

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 861.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Deepthroat And Facefucking

Alexandra Targaryen & Ohana Petite - Bukkake Hechi

Release Year: 2023
Studio: PremiumBukkake
Genres: Bukkake ,Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Hardcore
We all love both Ohana Petite and Alexandra Targaryen - these two girls have swallowed a lot of cum and sucked a lot of dicks - today they meet to establish a tight link between themselves - whether it would be emotional one or a cum thread from one mouth to another They both are super excited about that!The girls sit back to back and get surrounded by the guys who thrust their cocks to their mouths.
When cum erupts, they are ready to catch the loads, but it turns out Alexandra puts much more efforts into gulping loads one by one, while Ohana easily collects and gulps big mouthfuls. Her face becomes messy as she catches more than Alexandra.Having swallowed more than 60 loads, the girls start exchanging their cum portions and gulp them each after the other. Ohana has a lot of fun while Alexandra has to put her will at hand. They undress each other and after a dozen loads more, have all their faces flooded with thick dense cum, so their eyes are drown in cum.
Duration: 41:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9207kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra Targaryen & Ohana Petite - Bukkake
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01742 секунды с 9 запросами