Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lacy Lennon - In The Right Hands Klamath River

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: All Sex, Redhead, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Masturbation
Video language: English
It's been so long since Lacy Lennon has been able to cum. She's tried everything. Masturbating, her boyfriend, nothing is working. Finally, after another morning of failing to get herself off, Lacy decides to take some drastic action. She goes ahead and calls maintenance for a made up repair just to get a fresh new potential partner into her apartment.
When Ryan Maclane arrives for Lacy's service appointment, he has no idea what's waiting for him. Lacy answers the door wearing just an oversized shirt and panties and flushed from her recent masturbation attempt. She tells Ryan she's going to go change into something more comfortable, then makes sure to leave the bedroom door open so that Ryan can get an eyeful of her tight body.
Once Lacy is as decent as she's going to be getting, she guides Ryan to the sink. Getting on her knees to show off her issue, Lacy wiggles her ass to encourage Ryan to get nice and hard for her. When he response as any red man would, Ryan allows Lacy to pop his hardon out. With a smile at the nice long cock she sees, Lacy takes Ryan's hand and guides him to the bedroom for some fun.
On her back in the bedroom, Lacy spreads her thighs so that Ryan can go to town lapping away at her creamy pussy. She fields a phone call with her boyfriend and tries to hold the moan as Ryan keeps her party going. By the time Lacy hangs up, Ryan is ready to slide his dick home into her greedy muff.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6936kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lacy Lennon - In The Right Hands

Czech Home Orgy - Vol.9 - Part 1 Guangnan

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Group Sex, Hardcore, Party, Orgy, Swingers, Amateurs
A naughty young chick is throwing a party at her place. A home orgy. The ultimate group amateur fucking spree. She invited over some guys, a bunch of hot friends and a mature married neighbour. Her husband stayed at home, of course. The gorgeous hostess sets a shining example to the rest of her crew. Chicks, chug down a shot or show your pussies! Her friends show a parade of smoothly shaved pussies. The rest goodies like fish. A game of Spin the Bottle started in the kitchen. The Czech national boozing game. This game is the ultimate ice-breaker. No pussy is left dry after the first round. The bedroom became a scene of group dick sucking. A lovely blonde is squirting!!! The most radical party opening you’ve ever seen!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Home Orgy - Vol.9 - Part 1

Pure Taboo - Treating Her Right Hindman

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Krissy Lynn, Ricky Spanish
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot, Lingerie, Voyeur, Cheating, Face Fucking, pussy eating
Joy Adams (Krissy Lynn) is tired of her husband's pathetic excuses for leaving her high and dry in the bedroom these days. He's been standoffish and increasingly jealous of the neighbor boy, Noah (Ricky Spanish), who's been checking Joy out by peeking through their windows. However, Joy feels her husband has no right to be jealous when he hasn't done anything to make her feel sexy and wanted in .
After yet another fight with her husband, who storms out of the house, Joy decides she's had enough. Why waste time trying to get her husband's attention when there's a perfectly good, horny young man right outside her window?
Joy decides to have a little fun by stripping down and trying on sexy underwear and heels in front of a window, knowing that Noah's hiding nearby. She gives him a sensual show, then saunters to the window, calling out to him. He's seen naked... Now it's turn to see him! Why doesn't he come in and stay awhile?
When Noah finally gets the courage to climb through the window, Joy is more than ready for some fun. But what will happen when she learns that the sweet neighbor boy is much more serious about the affair than she is?
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps

File size: 982.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Treating Her Right

Big Tits Milf Loves A Chubby Cock Dike

Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Lucia Fernandez
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
For Lucia Fernandez, making love is a feast of the senses that starts with soft kissing, gentle undressing, and breathless moans, and her lover Michael Fly is the perfect provider. He take his time pleasuring Lucia's peachy pussy with his tongue, bringing her to orgasm easily, and cupping her incredible double-D naturals in his strong hands. The lovely Spaniard slides her body along Michael's, stopping to nibble at his chest as she makes her way down to his thick cock, and takes it in her mouth. Sensually, she licks at the tip, keeping her bedroom eyes trained on Michael's reaction, preparing him for the lovemaking to come. For this loving couple, sex is a tease that starts slow, and ends roughly, with a dripping creampie.
Duration: 25:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Milf Loves A Chubby Cock

Horny Step Mom Graz

Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
First Time and Just the Tip
Just finished eating breakfast and want to play some Xbox and turn the corner to find my New Step Mom wearing a hot little dress with her big fat tits pushed out. She is bored and horny and wants some D. I just want to play some XBox but how could I turn down a horny Step Mom that all my friends want to bang. She convinces me to come into her bedroom for a talk. I know what she wants to talk about and it starts with just the tip. The best thing about just the tip is...It's never just the tip!
Melanie strips out of her dress and bra then walks over and lets me play with her big squishy boobs. She sees my boner and goes to town! Suck Suck Suck until I am ready to bust down her throat but she wants some cock in her tight milf pussy. must not be fucking this pussy right, I am not a huge guy but her pussy is extra tight. So tight I cannot hold out...Just long enough to fuck her from behind and let her ride me. Step Mom wants her pussy full of my hot cum and I let her have it! She is on birth control so we are all safe plus she promises to NOT tell my ! Now back to playing XBox.
Step Mom has Me Trapped
After 4 hours of crushing people on COD, I need some alone time on the Tube Sites. Walking into my room, there is Step Mom on my bed barely wearing anything. She has her phone and is threatening to text my and tell him what we did. What a total Bitch! I thought it was a one time thing!!!
On top of that, she says she is not on birth control and I dont fuck her, she will tell my the thing is mine.
Guess there is only one thing to do...Take Step Mom to Pound Town! She sucks me and fucks me and even lets me put my thumb on her little butthole! I am getting in that ass, very soon! But first, I am going to unload a huge facial onto her pretty face. It's okay, she is a professional and can swallow with the best of the whore Step Moms!
I will make her pay for trapping me and she will pay with her ass!!!
Step Mom Shows Off her new Lingerie
It’s Saturday morning and I am trying to do some NetFlix and Chill when Step Mom cums in wearing a sheer robe and lingerie. She wants to know if I like the way she looks. Without warning, she opens up and strips naked. She is horny and wants some cock. I tell her to take her panties off so I can get a better look. After bending over she sees I am ready and pulls my cock out and works it like I owe her money.What a good Step Mom! She just wanted some vitamin D and she got it all!
Breaking In My New Sheets with Step Mom
After a morning of COD, it was time to take a little nap. Walking into my room, I find Step Mom Melanie wearing only a robe on my bed. She wanted to know if I liked the new comforter she bought for me and if I liked how the robe looked on her. I told her to open the robe so I could get a better look and then close it again. I was just messing with her, I know why she was in my room and that is to get a face full of my cum again.
But first, she is going to suck me off! I wanted to try something new but I could not front fuck her, she was too short but not too short to let me fuck her on my bed. She even let me put pressure on her cute asshole. She promised to maybe let me fuck her in the future...Maybe in her ass! Back to the story, I fuck her in multiple positions till it’s time to cum on her face and like the good Step Mom she is, she swallowed! I thank her for the new comforter set and she run to clean up before my comes home.
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Step Mom

Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed - Enough Is Enough! Los Llanos De Aridane

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Stepdaughter, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
A young woman, Haley Reed, is in her room pleasuring herself. Her step-mom, Cherie DeVille, walks in without knocking. They are shocked and both scream.
Cherie apologizes for not knocking, telling Haley that since she's only been a step-mom for a few weeks, she's still getting used to it. Haley admits that she's not mad at her, just super embarrassed! Cherie is embarrassed, too, but tells Haley that she doesn't need to be embarrassed. It's Haley's house, too! Masturbating is a completely natural thing, after all, so... 'You do what you gotta do... You're 18 now, and even though I'm your step-mom, I can't really say anything...'
Cherie is still embarrassed as she hurriedly leaves. Haley is surprised not to be punished and suddenly looks inspired as she slowly grins.
Over the next few days, much to Cherie's increasing embarrassment and annoyance, she finds Haley masturbating all over the house.
When Cherie goes to Haley's bedroom and finds Haley on the bed playing with herself again, this is the last straw. 'Enough is enough!' She tells her daughter that there have to be some boundaries! Haley says she'd stop on one condition - if Cherie joins her for a session. The step-mom is shocked. 'I'm your MOM!' 'Not my REAL mom!' Haley tries to convince her, saying that Cherie wouldn't have to feel like Haley is invading her boundaries if she was willing to expand her boundaries a bit to fit them both. Cherie is reluctant but tempted by her hot step-daughter and agrees that she'll do it IF Haley stops masturbating all around the house.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13040kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed - Enough Is Enough!

Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me Penon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girlcore
Cast: Gia Paige, Alina Lopez
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Fisting, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series, Fantasy, pussy eating
Mr. and Mrs. Howard (Brock Doom and Vera King) are supposed to be on their way to visit family for the weekend but, at the very last moment, their daughter, Susan (Alina Lopez), has fallen ill and won't get out of bed. Susan lays under the covers with a thermometer in her mouth, looking clammy and disoriented.
'She's 18-years-old for goodness sake,' Mr. Howard barks, frustrated at the prospect of being late. He urges his wife to let the girl stay home alone. Mrs. Howard seems less convinced. What if she's faking it? What if they could find a last minute babysitter? What if they just cancelled the trip altogether? After some bickering back and forth, the parents finally decide that it's best for Susan to stay home while they go on the trip. Susan promises them that she'll get some rest and take care of herself and her parents leave. Susan lays quietly, listening to them exit, before slowly sitting up and pulling out the hot water bottle she used to fake her illness. A grin crosses her face. Finally, the house to herself -- all weekend!
With her parents away, Susan is enjoying her sweet freedom and dancing in her underwear when she is suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing. She picks it up but all she hears is a strange sound on the other end, as if someone is breathing heavily. When no one responds to her repeated greetings, she hangs up, puzzled.
A moment later, the phone rings again and when Susan picks it up she hears the same, strange sound. 'Is this some kind of crank call? Lisa.... Is that you??' She laughs into the phone before hanging it up. Instantly, the phone rings again. She picks it up.
She hears the same sound of heavy breathing on the other end of the line. She's starting to get freaked out now. 'Mom? Dad? Is that you?' She says cautiously. 'Who is this?' The breathing quickens before cutting out abruptly. Susan puts the phone down and shakes her head. She won't let her nerves get the best of her!
Later that night, Susan watches a movie on the TV in her room. She has forgotten about the crank call and is now engrossed in the scary movie. From outside, somebody sneaks up to the window and begins to watch her.
Suddenly, Susan is startled by a loud banging. She freezes before looking outside the window. She sees nothing. She hears another loud bang coming from her door. In a panic, she creeps towards the knob. Someone is inside the house! Summoning up all her courage, she opens it. No one is there. The hallway is dark and quiet. Susan breathes a sigh of relief. But then, the doorbell begins to ring wildly. Her eyes go wide in fear.
Susan rushes to the front door. She nervously cracks the door to discover a teenage girl (Gia Paige) standing outside. 'Help me! Help me!' She screams. Terrified, Susan opens the door wider and the stranger bursts in, slamming it behind her. 'We have to hide,' she continues. 'Before it finds us!' She pulls the stunned Susan back into her bedroom, slams the door and turns off the lights.
Slowly, the room becomes illuminated again by a colorful light. The stranger has pulled a magic screen from her backpack ... with all the pegs glowing. 'It doesn't like bright lights,' she whispers before starting to take off her dirty clothing. Susan can barely keep up. Who are you? What is going on? Should we be calling the police? The stranger catches her breath. 'My name is Amy. I'm 19 years old. I've just escaped from its clutches!' Susan stares at her in shock.
'It's been holding me hostage for months, trying to get inside me. It's a government cover-up. In a warehouse. Lots of industrial equipment. Some kind of mutant. It doesn't like bright lights. Listen, I need you to touch me! I need you to take off all of your clothes and touch me! It's the only way to stop it from getting inside!' Susan stands up and turns on her bedside light. Before Susan knows it, she and Amy are wrapped in each other's bodies.
Duration: 48:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13111kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me

Время генерации страницы 0.15443 секунды с 9 запросами