Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed - Enough Is Enough! Novar

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Stepdaughter, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
A young woman, Haley Reed, is in her room pleasuring herself. Her step-mom, Cherie DeVille, walks in without knocking. They are shocked and both scream.
Cherie apologizes for not knocking, telling Haley that since she's only been a step-mom for a few weeks, she's still getting used to it. Haley admits that she's not mad at her, just super embarrassed! Cherie is embarrassed, too, but tells Haley that she doesn't need to be embarrassed. It's Haley's house, too! Masturbating is a completely natural thing, after all, so... 'You do what you gotta do... You're 18 now, and even though I'm your step-mom, I can't really say anything...'
Cherie is still embarrassed as she hurriedly leaves. Haley is surprised not to be punished and suddenly looks inspired as she slowly grins.
Over the next few days, much to Cherie's increasing embarrassment and annoyance, she finds Haley masturbating all over the house.
When Cherie goes to Haley's bedroom and finds Haley on the bed playing with herself again, this is the last straw. 'Enough is enough!' She tells her daughter that there have to be some boundaries! Haley says she'd stop on one condition - if Cherie joins her for a session. The step-mom is shocked. 'I'm your MOM!' 'Not my REAL mom!' Haley tries to convince her, saying that Cherie wouldn't have to feel like Haley is invading her boundaries if she was willing to expand her boundaries a bit to fit them both. Cherie is reluctant but tempted by her hot step-daughter and agrees that she'll do it IF Haley stops masturbating all around the house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13040kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille, Haley Reed - Enough Is Enough!

Scarlett Sage, Kit Mercer - Graduation Gift Cuthbert

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Kit Mercer
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, stepmom, pussy eating
Kit Mercer's step-daughter, Scarlett Sage, is soon graduating high school. Although money's been a bit tight lately, this is an important milestone and Kit doesn't want to miss the chance to reward Scarlett for all her hard work. That's why she plans to give Scarlett a graduation gift straight from the heart: herself!
Unfortunately for Kit, she's oblivious to the fact that Scarlett has the hots for her. So while Kit's envisioning a nice girl's day out, Scarlett can't stop thinking about getting frisky with her instead! In fact, this innocent gift gives Scarlett a not-so-innocent idea...
A few days later, Kit and Scarlett return from their planned day out. The kit is elated with how much fun they had, although it's sad that they'll spend less time together soon once Scarlett goes away to college. Although it's bittersweet, Scarlett assures her that they'll still be close, which seems to put Kit at ease...
Until Scarlett asks for a shoulder rub. Since the request seems innocent enough, Kit happily complies.
As Kit massages Scarlett, Scarlett becomes aroused, letting out soft sounds of pleasure. Although Kit's uncomfortable at first, she can't help but be a bit turned on as well. How can she not with Scarlett practically moaning in her ear? When Scarlett presses her luck, asking for more sensual favors, there's no turning back...
Lust consumes them as Kit truly gives herself to Scarlett. They make the most of their quality time together as they lick each other's pussies and ride each other's faces, pleasing each other to no end. When all is said and done, this will be a graduation gift Scarlett will remember forever!
Duration: 37:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12116kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Sage, Kit Mercer - Graduation Gift

Summer Hart (Tough Love) Chesterhill

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Slave, Big Tits, Big Ass, Redhead, Natural, Uniform, Deep Throat, Stockings, Arse, Doggy, Cowgirl
Women love to be dominated. It’s in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That’s where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn’t new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.
Duration: 57:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (Tough Love)

Pure Taboo - Cheaters Never Prosper De Smet

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Dick Chibbles, Scarlett Mae
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cheating, pussy eating
Melanie (Scarlett Mae) arriving at her father-in-law's house in preparation for a family dinner. Stephen (Dick Chibbles) warmly greets her, although there seems to be a little something off. He's a bit antsy as he inquires why Melanie has been avoiding his calls the last few days. Melanie insists that she's started taking acting classes, but Stephen starts zeroing in on her. If that's the case, then why did Stephen's buddy say he saw her leaving a hotel the other night?
The jig is up and Melanie tearfully admits that she's been cheating on her husband. She doesn't to hurt her sweet husband but she's compelled to live life on the edge. She promises that she'll never do it again, but Stephen isn't convinced. In fact, Stephen darkly admits that he only wishes that Melanie had cheated with . He'd always had a thing for Melanie... Now, if Melanie doesn't want him going to his son about her transgressions, she'll have to give herself to Stephen.
Melanie is shocked that her own father-in-law would turn on her in such a way. Yet, for as disgusted as she is, she's not ready to come clean to her husband about her misdoings. As Stephen slips behind her and starts running his hands slowly over her breasts, she makes her choice and gives in...
Duration: 40:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15345kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Cheaters Never Prosper

Vivid - The Brat Who Cried Wolf Simpson

Studio: Vivid
Cast: Kendra Spade, Charles Dera
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Lingerie, stepdad, pussy eating
Charles Dera bursts through the front door, concerned about an emergency text from his teen step-daughter, Kendra Spade. Yet, instead of finding her in mortal peril, the brat greets him by whining about not having WiFi. Can he fix it??
Charles can't believe that she keeps calling him for the most ridiculous things, making him think she's in serious trouble! Like getting him to fetch a hair tie from the sink or driving her to a concert when he's already out doing his own thing. Kendra's mother spoiled her too much and now it's gone too far -- it's time to be disciplined!
Kendra scoffs, unable to take Charles seriously, although the tune changes as Charles tugs her over his knee and spanks her perky ass. While it's meant to be punishment, it accidentally arouses them both as he continues, though Charles is more embarrassed about it than Kendra is. This soon gives the brat an idea: what better way is there to get on Dad's good side than to get in his pants?
Since Charles is already thinking more with his upstairs brain, it's easy to convince him to get down and dirty with her. Kendra eagerly gets started by taking Charles' cock into her mouth, getting him good and hard. Yet, by the time he sinks into her pussy, the excitement has already passed and she grabs her phone to keep herself entertained. Charles is determined to teach the rude teen a lesson once and for all as he tosses aside her phone and doubles down.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12658kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivid - The Brat Who Cried Wolf

Pure Taboo - Uncle Hyde Grand Lake

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Laney Grey
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Squirt, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Reluctant, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Brooklyn (Laney Grey) is excited to visit her aunt and uncle for the weekend. Her Uncle Neil (Stirling Cooper) greets her, though her Aunt Sadie is nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, Neil claims that Aunt Sadie's been called away for work at the last minute. Although Brooklyn's disappointed, she still looks forward to spending the weekend with her favorite uncle, at least!
Since Neil is her favorite uncle, she easily lets her guard down around him, revealing that the reason for the visit is because she's passing through to meet a guy she's been dating online. Her parents would so not approve of this at all, but she knows Neil is cool, so she trusts him with this info...
But as Brooklyn settles down, she starts to notice odd little things with her uncle. He seems to be more touchy-feely than usual and some of the things he says are a little worrying. Although she manages to shrug most of it off, when she catches Neil spying on her through a crack in the door, she's especially unnerved.
Then she gets a text from her aunt. She's shocked to learn that her aunt hadn't been called away for work -- Uncle Neil arranged for her to be gone for the weekend instead! Now Brooklyn is alarmed, confronting Neil to find out what he's up to. Unfortunately, he soon removes his mask, revealing that he's been secretly lusting after Brooklyn and wanted her all to himself. If she doesn't want her parents to find out about the boy she's visiting, she'll have to do whatever dear Uncle Neil says.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2180kbps

File size: 857.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Uncle Hyde

Girlsway - Naturally Stacked: Keepaway Sisters Carcross

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Lena Paul, Violet Myers
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, 69, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Stepsister, Lesbian, pussy eating
Lena Paul adores her younger step-sister, Violet Myers, although she doesn't always show it in the best way. It's just that Violet is always so busy and Lena only wants to spend time with her! But what can she do to get Violet to slow down and hang out with her for once?
After playing a bit of keepaway with Violet's spoon one breakfast, Lena gets an idea. If Violet isn't going to slow down, Lena will her slow down by hiding Violet's things away in her bra! First it's a spoon, then it's a set of keys, and finally it's a cellphone...
Violet is mortified, afraid of reaching her hand into Lena's bra to fish out her belongings. While Lena thinks it's all in good fun, Violet soon becomes frustrated about the bullying, finally plunging her hand into Lena's shirt to grab her cellphone back... and making Lena moan after accidentally groping her!
Violet confronts Lena, demanding to know why Lena is being such a pain in the butt. Lena's devastated to hear that Violet thinks she's a bully. Afraid of hurting Violet any further, Lena finally admits that she just wants Violet's attention... In fact, she has a crush on her sister. Although Violet's shocked at first, she admits that, even though Lena's sometimes abrasive, her boobs feel nice!
Lenas overjoyed as she invites Violet to play with her boobs all she wants. The delightful groping soon gives way to a passionate romp as they eagerly lick pussy and even throw in a little dovefucking. It looks like Lena won't have to fight for Violet's attention ever again!
Duration: 37:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11856kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Naturally Stacked: Keepaway Sisters

Время генерации страницы 0.17098 секунды с 9 запросами