Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished) Sopron

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics. I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work. He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight. My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me! The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished)

Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination) Benoni

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It’s what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer. Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She’s hoisted into the air by her ankles. It’s a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity. Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He’s determined to get her good.
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination)

Hanging Torment 4: Lauren Melber

What is it aboutaries? What makes them so kinky, so drawn to masochism and slavery? Is it their dominant bosses? A job that requires discipline? We don't have the answer but we keep getting letters fromaries who want to submit to the merciless hands of Rick Savage. Prim and proper Lauren from Ohio lets her hair down and demonstrates her truly submissive nature. This haunting beauty is commanded to strip and surrender her flesh to the sadistic whims of Master rick. Her lithe sculptured body now endures suspension, excrutiating nipple torment, thorough ass punishmnt scortching hot candle wax poured into her most sensve crevices and ... whatever Rick wants. when Lauren returns to her desk in Ohio, her fantasies will now hae a ... deeper meaning.
Duration: 56:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 663.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Torment 4: Lauren

Vip Excellent Hot Unreal Gold Collection Of Chimera Bondage. Part 7. Hampden Sydney

Release Year: 2023
Even then her torment will not be over as she will still have to wait for a timer to count down from when the dildo enters her until the keys drop into reach!

Total size: 7.5 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Excellent Hot Unreal Gold Collection Of Chimera Bondage. Part 7.

Adorable babe Luci Lovett tied up with humiliation & whipping Dagus Mines

Cast: Luci Lovett
Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself. Once the prefeed is over Luci is put into more strenuous bondage. The stocks are attached to a pipe coming from the ground. It's completely adjustable. She can be pushed up on her tippy toes and she can be pushed all the way down into a deep squat. In this position we have a beautiful view of her perfect round ass. It's ripe for our sadistic torments. She's caned hard until she's striped.
Duration: 56:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adorable babe Luci Lovett tied up with humiliation & whipping

Luci Lovett (Strenuous bondage with tortures) Pippa Passes

Luci starts in the stocks. With her hands and neck bound she struggles to scratch an itch on her face. Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself. Once the prefeed is over Luci is put into more strenuous bondage. The stocks are attached to a pipe coming from the ground. It's completely adjustable. She can be pushed up on her tippy toes and she can be pushed all the way down into a deep squat. In this position we have a beautiful view of her perfect round ass. It's ripe for our sadistic torments. She's caned hard until she's striped. The ball gag in her mouth keeps her continuously drooling.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Lovett (Strenuous bondage with tortures)

Luci Lovett (The sadistic torments) Winter Garden

Luci starts in the stocks. With her hands and neck bound she struggles to scratch an itch on her face. Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself. Once the prefeed is over Luci is put into more strenuous bondage. The stocks are attached to a pipe coming from the ground. It's completely adjustable. She can be pushed up on her tippy toes and she can be pushed all the way down into a deep squat. In this position we have a beautiful view of her perfect round ass. It's ripe for our sadistic torments. She's caned hard until she's striped. The ball gag in her mouth keeps her continuously drooling.
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Lovett (The sadistic torments)

Время генерации страницы 0.03501 секунды с 9 запросами