View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 10:52 AM   #147
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

One Happy Master Chautauqua

Video language: English
Watching this slaves tits slowly turn purple is one of my favorite activities. I also really like to whip my slaves body during her tit torment session Usually I will end the breast bondage session by placing a clamp on my slave's clit.
I love clampss. Clamps and clothespins and anything that grips. You know what is good for that purpose? Two things: One is binder clips like you get at the office supply store. The other is chip bag clips like you get at the supermarket (for holding potato chip bags closed after they've been opened but not finished). They're Great for clamping subservients' nipples and clits. Try it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1515kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 702.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Happy Master

Neck'd Vest

Release Year: 2017
Cast: sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
asha is so excited she can't hardly speak, or perhaps that has something to do with the cloth gag taped into her gaping mouth. In fact, with her wrists tied down to her waist and her knees and ankles roped tightly together, the best she can possibly to to communicate is wriggle a little bit. Not to worry though, O.T. doesn't need her to tell him what to do, he's got plans of his own and he's sure that Sasha is going to love them, or at least feel strongly in some direction.
He takes her hair and wraps it up in string, pulling it tight behind her into a loop. He then strings a rope through that loop and and wraps the other end of that rope around her black high heeled shoes so that her head is pulled back into a kind of hog tie. Then he pulls her elbows together behind her back. She seems to still be able to make some noises, though, so O.T. tries a few ways to stop her. He pinches her nose for a little while, then gets bored and tries choking her. In the end he decides he'd rather play with other parts of her than keep up with that.
O.T. stands Sasha up and ties her wrists to the ceiling. He then takes out his handy dandy knife and slices the shirt away from her perky tits so that they are exposed and she is left even more vulnerable to him, not that she thought that was possible. He whips her breasts until there are red lines up and down her chest, and then he gets ready for her next torment.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck'd

Ravaging the Tits Caravelas

When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.
I love to tie up her tits at the base and then watch as the trapped enorges her tits and slowly turns those tits first a flushed crimson and then, eventually, a deep purple. The color change is so satisfying to watch!
Duration: 1:15:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravaging the Tits

Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt Porters Falls

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a dog collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Marica Hase Konya

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase

Lori Serves her Imprisonment Endures Hardcore Tit Torment Loja

Lori is arrested and imprisoned. Her punishment will educate her back to pudicity. The methods of education will be applied mostly to her tits. Two prison guards will take on the task of her sex slave training, which includes a special painful bra for her massive jugs. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, bondage, breast and nipple torment, spanking, whipping and smacking with a ruler, humiliation and sex toys. Her heavy bosom are placed on a wooden rack, perfect positioning for all the pain.
Duration: 12:10
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 116.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lori Serves her Imprisonment Endures Hardcore Tit Torment

IR - Blonde Hottie Delirious Hunter and OT - Hot Poke Her Lilliwaup

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Blonde Hottie Delirious Hunter and OT - Hot Poke Her

Время генерации страницы 0.05026 секунды с 9 запросами