Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination) Indian Wells

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It’s what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer. Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She’s hoisted into the air by her ankles. It’s a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity. Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He’s determined to get her good.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination)

Dolly – Caged HuCow Slave Sackville

Cast: Dolly
Genres: BDSM, cage, bondage, milking machine
Dolly is in our HuCow holding cell now. She has been taught how to behave like a good young HuCow and her training is coming along nicely. Her udders are getting a little bigger, and her nipples can handle more milking pressure. Chained to the wall, Dolly immediately sits up when the farmer comes in to inspect her udders. She knows it is time for another session! Oiling her supple udders, and taking a sip from the drinking bucket, Dolly is ready to go. The cell door is locked and the goat milker is switched on. Dolly will endure the high power of this unmodified machine for as long as the farmer leaves the machine on. When it is finally switched off, Dolly is exhausted. After a final inspection, she takes a nap on her matress. The next session will be soon, she needs to rest!
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 966.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly – Caged HuCow Slave

Beauty Luna Rival Exposed & Punished With Orgasms Clara City

Cast: Luna Rival
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger. She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though? A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.
Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Luna Rival Exposed & Punished With Orgasms

Adrian Maya Brutal Pick-Ups Tow Or Blow Manawa

Adrian Maya is a sweet piece of ass with her exotic looks and curvy body. She's also petite and compact, and seems to have been custom made for a Master Bruno hardcore pounding? and she gets one! Seems her car has been towed and she has no way to get home. She finds Bruno hanging out on a corner and begs him for help. She says she'll do ANYTHING to get home, and Bruno intends to find out exactly that. He takes her to a nearby building and ties her hands with rope to a chain dangling from the ceiling of a dirty, dimly lit stairwell that looks like something out of a horror movie. He rips her clothes off and gruffly paws and sucks her bald brown beaver before fingerblasting it while also spitting in her mouth. After that, Bruno tapes her mouth shut and rails her doggie style, ratcheting up her total submission and humiliation. A savage deepthroat blowjob and a lengthy rough sex session finishes with a big chunky load and an unforgettable cum swallowing sequence.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Maya Brutal Pick-Ups Tow Or Blow

Esmi Lee Endures BDSM, Rope Bondage Rough Anal Sex Summit Hill

The sexy (and bisexual) Esmi Lee, usually a Fetish Network lesbian dominatrix, is back for more sex slave training and a good round of rough sex! This time around Mistress is putting all three holes on the line for her Master: mouth, pussy, asshole. Yes, Esmi Lee agreed to an anal sex shoot and wants to be wrecked! Of course, she will also endure rope bondage, spanking, slapping, smacking, flogging, deep anal and cunt penetration, constant orgasms, deepthroat blowjobs, humiliation. Esmi's Daddy makes her beg for his cock and teaches his slut how to properly serve him.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esmi Lee Endures BDSM, Rope Bondage Rough Anal Sex

Kira Noir (Zapper Twat) North Manchester

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kira Noir looks nervous as she examines her surroundings. She's planned this play date, but she doesn't know her top. What might he do to her once she's bound. There's only one way to find out. As the ropes get tighter she relaxes a bit, but there's always that fear. A strict hogtie becomes an even stricter hogtie when the table Kira is laying on is removed. With her cunt exposed she has swings around the stage. When he puts the vibrator on her clit she has no control over her orgasms. It's so intense she just flails. She's having a good time, but each new position brings a new fear, this time will he do something truly fucked up? Sure enough he does. The cattle prod comes out and Kira is terrified. He presses the prongs into her flesh and slowly drags it down her body. Will he turn it on? How bad will it hurt?
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir (Zapper Twat)

Tyler File pt.1 - Insex East Smithfield

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File pt.1 - Insex

Время генерации страницы 0.11400 секунды с 9 запросами